• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
canonized said:
“It’s astounding,” the Cardinal said; the words being propelled through the air with a swelling of pride tempered by a grimly serious tone, “time is… fleeting.”

Ok, I just had to comment. I will now have that song going through my head all day, thank you very much.

:wacko: :D

Kurt_Steiner: Is Hanko special ? o_O

comagoosie: looking forward to it too :D

Estonianzulu: haha thank you XD

Just read the most recent chapter, very good indeed. Poor Tom, it would seem he's going mad again, let's hope he can be helped. And it seems the maze it's starting to give some trouble to Raul and company.

No, not the pylons! Anything but the pylons!

Nah, it was worse :p

Capibara: indeed ! It's not as easy as it seems considering Renault engineered it XD . I bet not many of you guessed that the ledge was the final trap in that area with the gust coming out of the hallway itself XD

ColossusCrusher: They're very important indeed

ForzaA: Never figured that one out XD

Grubnessul & grayghost: You guys are totally bad XD . But yes , now you know the reference XD

Would it be better to spawn more overlords?
Or construct additional supply depots?

I...don't...know.

ColossusCrusher said:
Would it be better to spawn more overlords?
Or construct additional supply depots?

I...don't...know.

Zergling rush! :D

canonized said:

teehee! Valse Bingo! :p

Also, how are your papers doing?

canonized said:

One of the first (CD ROM) games I bought, bargain bin FTW. (I spent ages on the game, and never quite managed to finish it, I believe :) )

..But I'm not telling which game it is :p [Avernite, and from google I think one other person, know, though]

There were aliens and hyperspace travel, though no timetravel that I recall :D

ForzaA said:
One of the first (CD ROM) games I bought, bargain bin FTW. (I spent ages on the game, and never quite managed to finish it, I believe :) )

Either you did or I did, though the ending wasn't a real conclusion so a bit boring. ;)

Anyone told him already what a valse bingo is? ^^

ColossusCrusher & TheExecuter: Well we are reaching 100 chapters , that's halfway to our absolute supply limit , eh ? haha

Capibara: Never knew you played either XD

Avernite: Oi , don't ask about the papers . But I am working on an update right now .

ForzaA: Unfortunately never heard of it =( .

Grubnessul: Yes I need to know that too !

Update in a few hours ! Won't be delayed any longer :D

canonized said:
ColossusCrusher & TheExecuter: Well we are reaching 100 chapters , that's halfway to our absolute supply limit , eh ? haha

Now my memory may be off, but wasn't it possible to have two supply limits (cooperative play or whatnot) maybe even all three?
I'm fairly sure it was possible.

Not that it ever did me any good...

ForzaA said:
Now my memory may be off, but wasn't it possible to have two supply limits (cooperative play or whatnot) maybe even all three?
I'm fairly sure it was possible.

Not that it ever did me any good...

Haha if you had Dark Archons with mind control , yes . Don't know how that would factor into this though . XD . Control another AAR to make 200 more chapters after I finish .. Well I suppose that's what Vicky and HOI2 DD will be for , right ? XD

Well 200 EU:3 chapters, 200 vicky, 200 HoI, 200 Rome prologue and 200 CK prologue from SC 2 :D

(and by the time you're there, there will probably be a new paradox game you can cover with the last 200 from SCII lol)