• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
grayghost said:
Genius? He should be head of MENSA! ;)

ROFL you do know what Mensa means in Spanish right ? XD

canonized said:
ROFL you do know what Mensa means in Spanish right ? XD

I try to keep my mind out of the gutter. And you wonder why I said implied lechery?:D

Good to see you back at this. It was a good update too.

I think I should give up the honorary thumbs up.

icon14.gif

grayghost: ROFL nothing lecherous about it ! XD XD don't get me wrong XD

comagoosie: yes , VILenin did an excellent job ! Very glad to have him back !

Sematary said:
Great interviews along the way

They were good times !

VILenin's back! Is it permanent? Will there be updates in CK? *hint hint* :D

General_BT said:
VILenin's back! Is it permanent? Will there be updates in CK? *hint hint* :D

I hope he's permanently back as well XD

Speaking of things Spanish...this is an AAR about Spain right? Then see my response to your Hispanglophilia comment in EP's. Funny stuff. :cool:

grayghost said:
Speaking of things Spanish...this is an AAR about Spain right? Then see my response to your Hispanglophilia comment in EP's. Funny stuff. :cool:

I saw it you goof ! Maybe you could make a beastie boys song out of it , eh ? Haha .

canonized said:
I saw it you goof ! Maybe you could make a beastie boys song out of it , eh ? Haha .

Maybe when I am desperate for material. :p

grayghost said:
Maybe when I am desperate for material. :p

Aside from VILenin , General_BT also wants to do a guest map for us . Maybe you should do a concert haha .

The revelation about where those Zombies came from was shocking, and somewhat un-expected. That scene in the dungeons of Little China really creeped me out! I guess that's what happens when I read this at night! :eek:o

Lotus-6: They definitely would be !

comagoosie: What a great idea XD .

crusaderknight: Ahh the zombies ! One of my favourites !

Alright folks , the Aztec Magic chapter I'm going to push back approximately 10 hours . I'm more tired after my midterms than I thought so I'm going to try and get some sleep . I'm not going to push them back a whole day , just a little chunk of it so please be patient ! We'll have it up asap ! And I promise this one's going to be a very fun chapter XD can't wait to finish it , already somewhat done with it ^^

Waiting another 10 hours? :eek:

Avernite said:
yeah, canon is mean.

No, no...Armi is never mean. A terrible tease, yes...but never mean.;)