• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The events are not shown properly.
The text only says, for example: EVTNAME95874
That means that event you are seeing has empty action and name, but if event is empty - name and action has this names - "unknown string wanted". In my opinion - you saw unfinished events and this text writed for comfort edited.

Third Reich Mod

Updated the mod files to work on vanilla 1.12 of AoD. Just removing the errors upon load up and that's it, can't testify to any impact the updates have had on the AI, but doubt they are much different. I think me & two others will be testing it tomorrow anyway :D

Last edited:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8o0wu8hta9w8hl/TRM v1.12.6 FIKH.rar?dl=0

Updated the mod files to work on vanilla 1.12 of AoD. Just removing the errors upon load up and that's it, can't testify to any impact the updates have had on the AI, but doubt they are much different. I think me & two others will be testing it tomorrow anyway :D

Thanks for updating this great mod!

Note that if you replace the 0 at the end of the dropbox URL with 1 the link will just download the mod directly instead of Dropbox trying their malware tricks to get you to make an account first.

I started a conversion of TRM to the DH map based on the DEC mod, but ran into some problems due to not updating TRM to AOD 1.12 first. Let me try this again with your latest version as the starting point and see what happens.

Reactions:
I started a conversion of TRM to the DH map based on the DEC mod, but ran into some problems due to not updating TRM to AOD 1.12 first. Let me try this again with your latest version as the starting point and see what happens.
Oh nice, best of luck!

Third Reich Mod

Dear Mr_B0narpte, nice job.
Game crash at autosave july 1. 1941, load in "oldautosave", runs fine until march 42.
next error,
Invalid Area name "West Celtic Shelf" ai\switch\USA_Italy_TRP.ai
How far are you with your work?

my work is done

BR EndiBear

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-23 094411.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-07-23 094411.jpg
    204,9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Dear Mr_B0narpte, nice job.
Game crash at autosave july 1. 1941, load in "oldautosave", runs fine until march 42.
next error,
Invalid Area name "West Celtic Shelf" ai\switch\USA_Italy_TRP.ai
How far are you with your work?

my work is done

BR EndiBear
Thanks, nice find Endibear.

Me and De Noir have reached July 1939 and will continue on to bug find and hopefully conquer the scenario together (he is playing as Italy).