• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Ferocity = yes" means no peace until total victory or defeat (100% warscore).

This behaviour was intended for Spain for war against the Incas but was a bad idea and removed for Spain in 1.42...

Ahh, nice to see the Spanish thwart your plans a little ;)

And the Manchu are jsut around the corner. This is going to get bloody.
Good to see you back in action.

Did they call China a glass tiger? :p

This IS insane man. So much warscore and no peace? This ferocity, if it's on...kinda...yah know....sucks.

Good to see you back and at it, btw.

The Real Deal said:
:rofl: Oh man, Spain is one hard nut to crack, though I dont recall ever seeing them this hard....you may be on your knees soon with that war exhaustion climbing and be offering Spain cash for peace :wacko: :D

A save and reload at this time may help...

damn Spain and their stubborness! I am going to offer them some money, but i am sure in 5 years' time they will be back knocking on my door...

46% with only 68% and including military access was too much...

YodaMaster said:
Anyway, something was wrong with Spanish AI in 1.41. Check savefile and replace "ferocity = yes" with "ferocity = no" in SPA section. Things will be better! It was already the case in the savefile you sent to me...

Challenging, isn't it?

Challenging, yes! Annoying, even more!

In the savefile the ferocity was changed you mean? I did not modify anything and will not do it in th future. I'll have to tough it out and hope for the better.

CSK said:
That Spain is just mad. Better watch out or the rebels will annoy you so much you beg the Spanish for peace just to have no revolts anymore.

That is already the case, i have pretty much lost hope for a favourable peace. Guess i will offer them some money :mad:

Duke of Wellington said:
Those Spanish sure do know how to piss off the Chinese. I would be pulling my hair out. Great to see this back BTW :).

Let's hope today's game fares a bit better... Its good to be back!

stnylan said:
Ahh, nice to see the Spanish thwart your plans a little ;)

Hater! :mad: :p Well, i guess this makes stuff a bit more interesting ;)

Registered said:
And the Manchu are jsut around the corner. This is going to get bloody.
Good to see you back in action.

The Manchu must wait in line to whoop China's ass. I believe the Portuguese should go next, in about 2-3 years... :D

Snake IV said:
Well, then it is not much to do but go for 100% warscore. :D

Or beg for mercy...

anonymous4401 said:
Did they call China a glass tiger? :p

Not MY China! MY China is a stone giant with legs of clay...

Grundius said:
This IS insane man. So much warscore and no peace? This ferocity, if it's on...kinda...yah know....sucks.

Good to see you back and at it, btw.

I never thought it possible but this sucks AND blows! Damn Spain and their ferocity! :mad:

Battle bunny said:
D-uh... Settle for freaking less, that RR is sure crap!

Less than WP?

Lützow said:
Finally! And update! :D
No peace until 100% warscore? Woah... :eek:

There will be peace... just not the one i want. :(

Casluerj said:
Go Spain! Take Beijing!

:rofl:

Just wanted to piss you off for all those days you left us without an update!

finger.png

Fnuco said:
In the savefile the ferocity was changed you mean? I did not modify anything and will not do it in th future. I'll have to tough it out and hope for the better.
Ferocity was not changed in savefile. I say: change it! It is a real problem to have Spain "furious" (and annoying for sure). This was not intended.

Bye bye yellow (or Don't Cry For Me China) part 1/2

So, i am still at war with Spain... Meanwhile i abandon any plans in Iberia.

ap1.jpg

Step 2: Offer them shitloads of money, the maximum allowed, so you are sure they peace out...

ap2.jpg

Step 3: Smile when you see rebels in purple.

ap3.jpg

And Laugh out Loud when this happens:

ap4.jpg

Now comes my gamble, since i now depend on the Manchu choosing option "a" in an event... So 95% chance of it going well... fingers crossed!

ap4b.jpg

Phew... we rule this together! They chose well...

ap4c.jpg

Great, just great, there goes Mascate revolting away from me...

ap5.jpg

Bye bye yellow (or Don't Cry For Me China) part 2/2

Rebels! They dare declare independence.

ap5b.jpg

And they also declare war? I pity those fools...

ap6.jpg

Call me Manchu from now on. Too bad i lost the yellow, now i guess the name of the AAR just doesn't make sense, does it?

ap6b.jpg

Look what i got! MMMmmm... leader!

ap7.jpg

Other rebels!

ap7b.jpg

Fortunately they do not declare war...

ap8.jpg

I take stability over any reform of the army, yes sir!

ap18b.jpg

Stay tuned for the new Manchu adventures of the Blue-green fungus

still have rebels, about +16 RR added by event... :(

and the peace is an exploit i used in my Austrian AAR as well: offering 51% in warscore in money to any opponent in any day of the conflict results in them immediately accepting the offer. But WS needs to be 0 or negative. It is a great way to peace during BB wars if you can afford it.