• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Snake IV said:
I spoted Fnuco posting in the strange screenshot thread. Any idea why he don't drop by here?

I heard he was writing an update and will be here soon :p

please pretty please, i need a linky to where i can download AGCEEP 1.40

Or would my savegame work even with the newest AGCEEP?

Fnuco said:
please pretty please, i need a linky to where i can download AGCEEP 1.40

Or would my savegame work even with the newest AGCEEP?
Can't answer that question. But i've uploaded AGCEEP deluxe 1.40 here.

YodaMaster said:
Don't even think about this. Too much changes in 1.50...

hehe, i tried it already and my finger hurts from all the times i had to click "Ignore" :rofl:

I am trying with 1.40 now. Thanks a lot for the link Registered

no luck with deluxe.

YodaMaster, could you send me the base or a linky to it? :)

Fnuco said:
I heard he was writing an update and will be here soon :p
Just where did you hear this unfounded rumor? /:mad:\

Glad to see you back!

had problems with both 1.40 and 1.39

Thankfully i have an AGCEEP High Council Member reading my AAR, so i have hope yet...

A big Thanks to YodaMaster, for finding out the correct version of AGCEEP (BTW it was 1.41)

This AAR goes on!

Unbreakable Spain part 1/2

Still at war with Spain, and we finally catch up in CRT, although our morale is basically the same a cockroach has when being sqashed

zz1.jpg

So i try every possible approach to gaining WS, as long as it avoids direct battle. My aims are the COT of Yucatan (26 WS) and/or military access. WS is usually around 40-50-60% for me.

zz2.jpg

Stabhit after stabhit, Spain doesnt even budge. They are huge, at least from what i can see, they are rich and show no sign of getting weak. Just my luck...

zz3.jpg

So i send the first batch of reinforcements to America, after having built another 100-ship fleet in China, the first one roaming in the Caribbean.

zz4.jpg

Spain brought troops to the islands, and they kick my ass, so i go gathering WS from the South American colonies, where i can also send reinforcements from Mexico.

zz5.jpg

Example of WS and peace offer:

zz6.jpg

And the response:

zz7.jpg

Situation at home is getting a bit annoying. Who am I kidding? VERY annoying!

zz8.jpg

Another batch of reinforcements, this time led by my only general, a pretty good one if i do say so myself.

zz9.jpg

zz10.jpg

Unbreakable Spain part 2/2

A new, crappier leader spawns in China. He can fight rebels for all i care, he is inferior to Wu.

zz11.jpg

To make things better, a financial crisis:

zz16.jpg

Surprise surprise! Wu Sangui is heading not for the colonies, but for the hive itself.

zz12.jpg

And Spain is on its knees!

zz13.jpg

At +200 relations, Portugal still refuses to grant me MA. I have a bitter taste in my mouth from all this ass-licking that cost me 4 precious diplomats, that could have been used to stabhit Spain some more. (BTW, Spain is at -3 for quite some time now...)

zz14.jpg

The Spanish counterattack in Iberia is swift and merciless, so i offer them a last peace: WP! I will not go lower than this!

zz15.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!

:rofl: Oh man, Spain is one hard nut to crack, though I dont recall ever seeing them this hard....you may be on your knees soon with that war exhaustion climbing and be offering Spain cash for peace :wacko: :D

A save and reload at this time may help...

46% with only 68% and including military access was too much...

Anyway, something was wrong with Spanish AI in 1.41. Check savefile and replace "ferocity = yes" with "ferocity = no" in SPA section. Things will be better! It was already the case in the savefile you sent to me...

Challenging, isn't it? :D

YodaMaster said:
Challenging, isn't it? :D

Challenging :confused: :wacko: , its insane, with the warscore Fnuco had plus the capital and those other provs in Iberia he must have 99% warscore or very close to it...and now asking for white peace and Spain refuses :rofl: its down right crazy, it would certainly drive me nuts. The Spanish will probably only agree to a peace when they are totally controlled and all their men and ships are dead, even then they may not peace out at this rate :rofl: