The Stresemann Legacy - An ahistorical mod for Darkest Hour

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, I am playing as GER, outlawed the left and the right, have the European League, and Restored the Monarchy. AUS has broken CZE, allied with Hungary and Italy.
Only Problem I see so far, is I am unable to build Fighters, Tactical, Naval and Strategic Bombers, every other country can. I cannot figure out why, all other things can be built.

Hi. I've got curious about your mod. I have quiestion about USSR. If Germany goes democratic is the main antagonist is Soviet Union? You see i am fan of C&C unviverse, escpecially Red alert part of this universe, where Hitler was killed in 1924 (if I am not mistaken) and there began war between Allies and USSR. Does such scenario exists in your mod or maybe planned for the future?

I am also a long time fan of C&C and also made thoughts about it. Actually, there are 2 opponents. Italy/Austria/Hungary and the Soviet Union. Thus the mod is developed step by step I write the history (events) year by year. I don't want to make a good story end with an unplausible event which causes the war. It is like 1914 ... by 1940 you may have enough reasons for war but not an occasion.

Hi.

I am missing a lot of files, according to the error pop-ups, when I download it from the "events" folder in the "db" folder, so the game constantly crashes whenever I try to start it.

Any solutions?
Did you make a copy of DH Full and then you substitute the files with the ones from the mod or you just put the events files only?

A new path offers new opportunities ...

unbenannt-2y2qpv.jpg

Wow, now this would be quite interesting. Without Stalin the succession would not be so clear, so even a second Russian civil war is possible. Not to mention the fact, that Stalin probably did not fly alone, so other high ranking party members could be dead too.
Zhdanov, Beria, Zhukov etc. doesn't have any significant power yet, so the power players would be different. Kirov, Vyacheslav Menzhinsky, Bukharin, Voroshilov, Kamenev, Zinoviev and others would take the leading positions. Trockij could also return. In civil war I did not mean between white and red (although there would surely be a white faction somewhere), a more possible outcome would be multiple red factions eating each-other up.

For the next Version of Stresemann's Legacy [Codename Moscow], I have reworked some major events and there will be some new features. But due to my wish not to spoil too much, I just line out what you can expect:
  • A new path of history for the Soviet Union, but its start is depending on Germany's decisions.
  • A new Case Green but different, you can see it as a prelude to another great war.
  • A different option for the development of the European League.
  • A February '34 crisis that not ended quite smoothly.
  • International conflicts about spheres of influence.

For the next Version of Stresemann's Legacy [Codename Moscow], I have reworked some major events and there will be some new features. But due to my wish not to spoil too much, I just line out what you can expect:
  • A new path of history for the Soviet Union, but its start is depending on Germany's decisions.
  • A new Case Green but different, you can see it as a prelude to another great war.
  • A different option for the development of the European League.
  • A February '34 crisis that not ended quite smoothly.
  • International conflicts about spheres of influence.

Can we hope for a path where Russia can restore the Empire, or at least non communist republic on its own? After the death of Stalin for example...

The most serious attempt would only be, if Archangelsk or similar is taken by minor white forces aided by France and Britain, or if the Poles, Hungarians etc. are supplying a minor white expedition.