• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want to know more about his successor who ruled for 3 days, whats with that?
The little child has been pushed down from I don't know what (a tower or a boat, the picture showed the usual boat with the corpse) by the successor 3 days after Harald died.
Actually something strange happened: I formed Norway starting with Oastlandet, I then formed Sweden but still on gavelkind succession, when the first character died I got only de jure norway and frisia (invaded before), loosing sweden demesne. At that point my score reset and I think in the 116years there is included the first ruler and the second one that got only norway and frisia.

zWVGCN0.jpg

Hey, you come to the court of a Muslim norse sultan, and you want to be a Hospitaller? Wait... That's a good idea! Go now! Never go back!

zWVGCN0.jpg

Hey, you come to the court of a Muslim norse sultan, and you want to be a Hospitaller? Wait... That's a good idea! Go now! Never go back!

Wow, that's one confused guy. I guess he arrived and was like "Oh wait, must've taken a wrong turn at Antioch. I'll just leave then, if that's fine with you."

Wow, that's one confused guy. I guess he arrived and was like "Oh wait, must've taken a wrong turn at Antioch. I'll just leave then, if that's fine with you."

Everyone always takes a wrong turn at Albuquerque....

So my daughter just executed her husband, matrilineal marriage can sometimes be very dangerous for the male.

14839107872_51977ea80f_o.jpg

B1DE602CCA92A5F653BDBE22917C621B8BC138C8

DADD6775DA54F8F88C54E3B754430C5B834D7DF4

Not a happy marriage :p

At least they have their justice in common :D

What are her stats?

0E6510322FA4E455FDDDB52B76323D676FA7F835

Here you go. She wasn't that special, but I saw a chance to get the dynasty another duchy so I married a spare son to her.

And yea, my emperor is getting really old... :p

I'm such a good duke-level doge, a king is my vassal. Take that, fundamental rules of the game!

WIax5U2.jpg

Yeah, as you can guess I've taken Venice as Genoa, making the Serene Doge of Venice landless, but he decided to stick around and somehow shows up as my vassal (only in that particular tooltip, he's not on my vassal list or anything).

You can't blame an attractive man for cheating on a scholarly pneumoniac

Actually, she was cheating, and he had her whipped.

I'm not sure what event that is and I'm pretty sure I'd remember if I ever got it.

See it this way: he gets to nominate the bishops instead of that annoying pope guy!