• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What type of things would private schools have to obey in order not to contravine this regulation, as not every education bill the MoSS makes can effect the private sector or else they cease to be private schools.

Cestius111 said:
What type of things would private schools have to obey in order not to contravine this regulation, as not every education bill the MoSS makes can effect the private sector or else they cease to be private schools.

For example, the abtinence priority, but also providing info on birth control, condoms, etc.

The thing is sir not every Minister who gets the MoSS position, will be as honest and fair as your self who by the looks of this shall only use this piece of legislation to make legislation on controversial issues which private schools may not adopt, such as your sex ed one. But what happens when you get a minister who wishes to use this power to change the nature of private schools completely, well not completely as the larger private schools are able to afford to pay corporate taxes but what about the small private schools what will happen to them?

OK, What are your ideas? do you want a Deputy Ministerial position in the educational field? I'm serious. We could use someone with your dedication in the Cabinet.

Braxton stifles a laugh dedication you must rember I was recently removed form this very office for a complete lack of dedication. What I propose for this bill is that we insert a safe clause something which would stop the misuse of this bill, somehting which narrows the scope of what you can actually force a private school to do with out harming the nature of a private school with to much governmental interferance.

OOC: Since the ship is sinking, I'm going to bail out, methinks. Resign.

OOC I'm being the orchestra playing while going down with the ship.

Well then I suppose I will take o the deputyship when do I start?

Braxton takes a seat in his old office, pulls out a bottle of champange he left hidden under one of the floorboards, and pours his self a drink and makes a toast.
"To Eutopia may you be in our hearts and minds Forever"