• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always root for the loosers :cool:
given Vincent and Laurence's SKEELZ, the AOF will probably fall.
so yeah, I am rooting for the AOF.
ps: England prevails!

Right now I could see it ending in stalemate and an eventual truce ... of course I think the Channel Pact will win (If you can drag your beat & sorry asses over the Atlantic Ocean:)p)) because of its mass amounts of manpower ..

(Also, I'd like everyone to holler which team they are rooting for. Let's see how many weak, decadent AOF supporters are in here )

Well TRP, you've commented over at Democracy's Last Legs, so you should be able to guess my side. Let's just say, if you can hear this folks...

AMERICA LIVES!

but for how long frigidmagi... how long?

For the Alliance! Go Brazil!
Or For the Pact, and Go Brazil again. I'm betting in Brazil's Allies. XD
I thought so, hide and cover in your jungles, we shall burn every square meter of land! :D

Rule, Brittania!

Gott mit uns!

So, yeah. Channel pact Über alles.

Alliance of the free rocks.
Traitor ! Begone with you ! :p

no its not an extension!!!!

its a new game and from how far ive played , this one is wayyy better than the prequels VANILLA MODE

CLEAR SKY WAS SHIT!

while SOC was a dream come true , but htis one has repairs, better upgrade tree, sleeping, blowouts, nice areas, big guns, and a shitload of crap!
BTW you can order guns now, say you order an Exoskeleton from the special trader, 3-4 days later you get it , but you pay more, better thing is its in prime condition, so no more top of the line suits and guns from the supply traders!

and btw there is a shitload of new items inside!

EDIT: DOWNSIDE IS ITS RUSSIAN ONLY TILL Q1 2010 , and the russian release is set 2nd October!

but fear not! there is a shitty translation that i edited a little so its better!
It is? Good to hear that, I will try it out, eventually. :)
Clear Sky was shit, indeed, didn't even work properly, didn't fully support my graphic card... :(

Freedom Forever! ;)

Well TRP, you've commented over at Democracy's Last Legs, so you should be able to guess my side. Let's just say, if you can hear this folks...

AMERICA LIVES!
Yeah we know, a vivid supporter of democracy to the last bitter end. :)

but for how long frigidmagi... how long?
Where? In the game or in RL?

Dude, it's the UK and Germany. It doesn't get more cooler than that.

THE CHANNEL PACT LIVES!!!
:p:D

:D

I added it for laughs. I'm always rooting for UK. No matter what, who and when. The UK are always the best.

Comrade, our Empire is eternal! Rule, Brittania, Rule the waves! :D

Update tomorrow btw

-Vincent

Há, I Live in the Plains and Hills. :cool:
I wsised I could live in Brasilia ou São Paulo, though. Taubaté is a rather useless Town to anything more than History.

Há, I Live in the Plains and Hills. :cool:
I wsised I could live in Brasilia ou São Paulo, though. Taubaté is a rather useless Town to anything more than History.
Excellent metter pasable for my panzers! :D

I know what it is to live in a useless town, just ask Vincent. ;)

Dude, Ukraine and Albania should have a border in TCP
Dude, the New World Order is a looong time away. :)

Dude, the New World Order is a looong time away. :)

Pretty crap ain't it? We can't play unsafe now and redraw the map before America falls, but we'd really like to, though.

-Vincent

Looks like the other half of TRP forgot to update yesterday :D. No prob, I'm home in the weekend so I'll feed you guys three updates till monday.

Cheers,
-Vince

Looks like the other half of TRP forgot to update yesterday :D. No prob, I'm home in the weekend so I'll feed you guys three updates till monday.

Cheers,
-Vince

I don't think so Vincent, let me quote you here:

Update tomorrow btw

-Vincent
;)

Also I will probably make an update for RTCB later this day, maybe, I don't know.

I dont know about you guys...But I sense a very, very 1984-esque world developing here..

Great AAR

Even while taking defeats left and right, the Kriegsmarine refused to surrender, continuing to attack the US fleets to push them away from Newfoundland

gershipsfiring.jpg

The Kriegsmarine, although suffering heavy losses, fights on

A week later, US forces launched another naval and areial attack on Bonavista bay; only narrowly staved off by a German uboot intervention. The counteroffensive was a success, but only after heavy losses for the Kriegsmarine.

gervic1.jpg

With the loss of another 16 submarines, the Uboot-Nordatlantikmarine had already been stripped of over half of it's expensive submarines, and the blitz did not show any signs of stopping.

gerattackbonavista.jpg

While the submarines kept the USN busy, British and German bombers quickly departed from the hidden airfields on Newfoundland to perform a massive naval bombing run of the area, with devastating consequences for the 3rd Fleet.

britishbombingbonavista.jpg

Under a hail of dive bombardments, the USS Terrestial was forced to retreat, counting another succes for Channel pact airforces.​

----------------------​

At this point me and Laurence are investing heavily in Airforce, and this is really the only advantage we've managed to keep over the US: They outproduce us by a factor of one to four (our combined IC is 1400, us IC is 4500. And I'm not even talking about the rest of the AOF right now), our techs are equal and their numbers are at least three times ours :(

Note that I meant three updates spread over three days, not a triple-superpost today :D

-Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.