• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sir, American forces have taken Paris and are headed for the Rhine*

Perfect! They'll go beyond their supply lines, run out of hamburgers and then it will be the time to end them!

Scandinavia partisans in Finland?
excuse me, wtf? :p

YOU excuse ME. The Scandinavians partisans are invanding your country, and what are you doing to avoid that?!?!?!

Shame on you, sir.

:D:D:D;)

I just spent two days in a cramped car cruising through central-Europe with lady gaga on the radio IN EVERY GODDAMN STATION IN THE NINE COUNTRIES WE PASSED. Luckily, I'll still try to give sane answers to your questions ;)
Well TRP i have something to tell you.
I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me...

You vile... got me out of lurking!

How long until TCP is finished? has Europa managed to land on Terra Incognito ?

And have Albanians Revolted? youknowbalkanclusterfuck.com
1) That will teach you!
2) 2010
3) No, the tribals are massing an average force of 32 000 men per coastal province...
4) No, Yugoslavia annexed all the Albanian lands - your chauvinism is only met by our resistance!

;)

Perfect! They'll go beyond their supply lines, run out of hamburgers and then it will be the time to end them!
Excellent, one of the many American flaws, and we will exploit it!

Well TRP i have something to tell you.
I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me...
Riiiiight, I'm walking away now, far away from here...

*run*

:D

-Laurence

Did you notice any anti-Channel Pact rioting when you were there? Any rebel tank divisions hurtling past you on the motorway? (have to keep it on-topic :p)

I know the difference :rofl: I just forgot - Laur and Vince were of the Chocolate and Beer Variety as opposed to the Weed and Clogs variety. :D

And I did get to see some Tank divisions during my Xmas holidays. Division of MBT's roaring down the M602 was immense to watch, as they rushed across the pennines to attempt to reinforce Wales. :rofl:

December

The year 1947 was drawing to it’s close. As a thick layer of ice came creeping down from the North, the raging battles in Western and Southern-Europe continued

defeatorel.jpg
December opened with new offensives from Ukrainian forces in the North, pushing the already disorganised and outnumbered German forces further to the brink. Much relied on the promised Siberian and Chinese divisions which were making their way through central-Asia, as they were direly needed for damming in the Ukrainian threat.

germansfleefromspain.jpg
the German OKW had forseen Fueresturm’s sly plan to race through Central-France and cut off Spain, and hence all remaining German divisions were ordered to retreat to the French fronts. Iberia, and with it Gibratar, was lost to the Americans.

defeatstack.jpg
Everywhere across the world, AOF forces continued their advance, with the future looking increasingly grim for The Channel Pact. In the Americas, the atmosphere was allmost celebratory, as it seemed nothing was capable of stopping the advance of the AOF.

germanarmiesgetcutoff.jpg
In the Balkan, League forces had managed to wrestle full control of entire South-Europe, encricling over 30.000 German soldiers in Mostar. While General Koll and his men prepared for a last stand in the city, the trest of the 7. Armee retreated to Milan to regroup with newly arrived British divisions. Croatia had made a surprising comeback, going from being left with a single city under their control to poised to strike out to Italy itself in under three months. The fronts were shifting at incredible rates. German generals in the balkans requested aerial support against the AOF, but this was denied by the Head command, that ordered the Luftwaffe and RAF to focus on England and Western-Europe.​

----------

We had a session of TCP last weekend, first one in months, so the buffer has started growing again. Oh, also, we fucked ourselves over. After 12 years of war, it's done, the AI has snapped, it's freaking berserk! Mexico has 500 INF divisions, Argentina has the largest airforce in the world, but worst of all, the USA have not ten, not twenty, not sixty but ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR CARRIERS! We get smashed with nukes later on but luckily the US nuke tech is still at the lowest level (they started late) so they only had 6 to throw at us, we intercepted two but take more nukes later on. The future looks very grim atm, but me and Laurence are still confident in the Endsieg, the US is down to 400 manpower and we're grinding their divisions away with constant CAS bombing. Our situation is bad, but still a lot better than Germany was in DMLL, and we have human wits to rely on.

-Vincent

Well, then you only need them to build forty more divisions and they run out of manpower. Of course, you'll never break through the Atlantic without massive nuclear support.

Well, then you only need them to build forty more divisions and they run out of manpower. Of course, you'll never break through the Atlantic without massive nuclear support.

I think Vincent estimate is a tad optimistic, I say it's around 2000 MP, but neither of us recall beefing the MP of the south and Central American nations, yet there you have it, 3de largest army in the world, Mexico...

-Laurence

I think Vincent estimate is a tad optimistic, I say it's around 2000 MP, but neither of us recall beefing the MP of the south and Central American nations, yet there you have it, 3de largest army in the world, Mexico...

-Laurence

Please tell me you have level 10 nuclear reactors . . . .

Pretty please? :rolleyes:

Well, how long does it take you to destroy a division, or what's your average kill rate? Just take them out faster than they land on the beaches...:D

We had a session of TCP last weekend, first one in months, so the buffer has started growing again. Oh, also, we fucked ourselves over. After 12 years of war, it's done, the AI has snapped, it's freaking berserk! Mexico has 500 INF divisions, Argentina has the largest airforce in the world, but worst of all, the USA have not ten, not twenty, not sixty but ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR CARRIERS! We get smashed with nukes later on but luckily the US nuke tech is still at the lowest level (they started late) so they only had 6 to throw at us, we intercepted two but take more nukes later on. The future looks very grim atm, but me and Laurence are still confident in the Endsieg, the US is down to 400 manpower and we're grinding their divisions away with constant CAS bombing. Our situation is bad, but still a lot better than Germany was in DMLL, and we have human wits to rely on.

-Vincent

Horatio1copy.jpg

Quote - Walt Whitman.

Oh hey guys, does anyone here have AOD? Is it any good? and is it possible to convert HOI2 saves to there? It would be cool if we could get TCP on to AOD

Where are the armies coming from China and the East?

Where are the armies coming from China and the East?

Redeploying but it takes a while, they arrive 6-7 months later. We're talking about the most elite of our elite, as mentioned in the newspost with Van Geyte, the Armeegruppe mittel is 150 German divisions with max veterancy, top techs, elite field marshalls and accompanied with 35 British marine divisions (the ones reposinsible for making the first beachead in Japan years back) who will be shipped to England to help there. Compared to these guys, the Americans are amateurs, so we hope they will sway the course of the war. It's the same army that smashed France, destroyed 3-4ths of the Red Army in less than eight months and freed Asia from the Japanese. They are, to use those words, hardcore motherf...

Which reminds me, AOD is out. Time to go summon the other TGG players :D

-Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.