• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ya know, I'm having trouble seeing some of your geographic art. I think you gotta take over more terrain. You should make your borders look like a toilet. :p

WHAT??!!! That was clearly a heart-felt depiction of a Crab Claw Pinching a hairy Timurid foot while an over enthusiastic eel looked on!

Can't believe I never subscribed to this.

Ah well, better late than never. This is great! :D

That was fun to read! By the way, just after I finished reading, I began watching a seemingly innocent documentary on National Geographic about Ancien Egyptians. And guess who did I see there?

(hint)
tumblr_lk8evdSSas1qjtfpzo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
That was fun to read! By the way, just after I finished reading, I began watching a seemingly innocent documentary on National Geographic about Ancien Egyptians. And guess who did I see there?

(hint)
tumblr_lk8evdSSas1qjtfpzo1_500.jpg

He was on Nat Geo? He's really branching out.

What! Suck it up!
Nah just kiddin man, I hope u get better soon. I guess thats wat a diet of cat food does to you :)

Indeed, I wouldn't recomend it. Fancy feast doesn't do the same thing you see in the commercials. Wait, that's Fiskies....

Luckily, I am doing much better aside from the hard cough every now and then...

SHEEESH! about time. :p

PS: Don't die from your illness. Oh, and I've been holding it for DAYS! I need something to read or I can't use the B-Room.

Don't worry. I can fend off the man-eating pneumonia shark (and it's pilot fish, the common cold!) long enough to update.

Why not read some of the other quality AARs on this forum? Take a trip down memory lane and read an EU1 ARR!

EU1 AAR?! I These things are so old that I don't know if my knowledge of Old English be enough to comprehend it! Can you understand "Nu scolon herigean heofonrices Weard Meotodes meahte and his modgethanc" without checking it on google?

And if it is Old English, I'd be lucky! If it's in some celtic dialect? Or pictograms? The time these things were written, stonehenge was being built...

... by aliens :eek:hmy:

Now your idea makes perfect sense :cool:

M'kay, as you guys may have realized I go through stages in between playthroughs where I drop off the radar for about a month before coming back (*hint hint)

Also, I'd like to say:

-Merry Christmas
-Happy Hanukkah
-Merry Atheist No Reason Gift Day
-Happy New Years
-Happy MLK Day
-Happy Robert E Lee Day (?)

M'kay, as you guys may have realized I go through stages in between playthroughs where I drop off the radar for about a month before coming back (*hint hint)

Also, I'd like to say:

-Merry Christmas
-Happy Hanukkah
-Merry Atheist No Reason Gift Day
-Happy New Years
-Happy MLK Day
-Happy Robert E Lee Day (?)

No happy Khorashani Crab Claw day? :(

So, after my second consecutive break, (aliens are involved somehow) I’m back and possibly better than ever! (Although don’t get your hopes up…..)
On 11/23/1472, one of Bay-Bay’s last edicts as Sultan was to reform Khorasan’s despotic monarchy was replaced by a Feudal Monarchy. But all the foolish Khoris hated innovation, so they stared rising up “Red Dawn” style! (I assume.)

EU3_202.jpg

Then on a fateful December day, Baybur’s ubermench forces made a decisive victory against the Timurids in a war I had no idea was going on.

EU3_203.jpg

So much so that the Tim Tims conceded defeat and got attacked by the Muscovites.

EU3_204.jpg

EU3_206.jpg

Soon after, a giant metallic disk descended from the sky and delivered a message to Baybur that made him giggle like a 12-year old:

EU3_205.jpg

Here’s a report from the past:
Morocco is surviving Castile’s onslaughts! Cool!

EU3_207.jpg

Ze Polanders ‘nnexed za Lisuanians! Zis ist a glordious day for our mighty Kaiser! (I’m guessing Poles have Kaisers…..and German accents)

EU3_208.jpg

For no reason, we have NICE WOOL!

EU3_209.jpg

And Munster is still alive. As well as Cornwall.

EU3_210.jpg

So four years later, Khorasan’s stability was back on track. And Moscowy was out of Timuridland (for now…..)

EU3_212.jpg

No geographic art for today. Sorry, sirs.

*At the end of this chapter, you find a poorly scrawled note:

Oh…..hi guys….I’m…..good….
Just….taking a….break….sweet….vacation! Ow….punctuations hurt….
Surviving off of….Funions….entertainment through….sticky X-COM announcement issue of….Gameinformer….
Good…..times…..fun….times….:)
P.S.
Emotes….hurt….too….

Khorasani jumping pig with open mouth :D!