• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
8​

By July 30, 1477, Khorasan was a major power, if not THE major power in the Middle East. And it was all because of Bay-Bay Ibn Baysunker, (and the hugeness of Khorasan at the beginning of the game.) who had been ruling for EIGHT CHAPETERS and for nearly forty in-game years. How is this possible when in the average AAR, a leader lasts for about four updates? What made Bay-Bay live twice as long as the average EU3 monarch? When I, Wilhelm Tiffany Winklebotton, went to the Middle East (A Turkish Deli in my neighborhood) and researched (Tried to connect to WiFi in the deli) the subject, I found no conclusive evidence (The owners didn’t have WiFi. I tried to judo kick the owner, but ended up straining my thigh) Along with that, I was thrown in jail (self-explanatory) by the brooding security forces that were enacting martial law in the area. But, one man I found had a pretty convincing testament:

Well I was rummagin through the garbage (on account of my syphilis) and I found a rat. I saw that it had one green eye and one blue eye. I said Well I aint never seen nouthin like afore! so I bit its head off (on account of my syphilis) so anyway, while I was drinking its blood, my friend Smokey, told me about this other dumpster down the street that he said a cat lived in. Well, I said, Is it an orange cat? Cause I used to have an orange cat named Snickers until I attacked it with a Burger King kids meal toy, (on account of my syphilis) then me and Snicker didnt talk no more. I miss Snickers more than I miss my pants. Hey, did you know I wasnt wearin any pants? I was wondering about that breeze. Anyway, about the alien. Me and Smokey went down to that dumpster but we didnt find no cat, so I beat Smokey with a McDonalds kids meal toy (on account of my syphilis)” ~ Jeeboo McCew, Alien victim

homeless_2.jpg

Poor Mr. McCew

He went on to say that after he attacked Smokey, he was probed by an alien in his sleep.

In July 13, 1477, due to the fact that Bay-Bay was SO OLD, people were getting mad. So Bay-Bay centralized the government more….

EU3_215.jpg

As always, Delhi needed Khorasan to bail it out again, so they declared war on the newly formed Punjab. Here’s how the war went:

EU3_216.jpg

EU3_217.jpg

EU3_218.jpg

Full ‘nnexation. Nice.

Also, on the Timurid front, they took Kohistan and Badakhshan for the win.

EU3_219.jpg

EU3_221.jpg

Then the Tims gave up again. Who wouldn’t surrender to Bay-Bay?

EU3_223.jpg

Here’s a world map. I circled Khorasan for those of you who don’t know where Iran is….

EU3_MAP_KHO_1480421_1.jpg

Last edited:
Just out of interest, why didn't you get any infamy for annexing Punjab?

Nice update :D

It has now been established that Khorasan was the COOLEST and most alien-free nation in recent and ancient history. And that Bay-Bay Ibn Baysunker had the longest reign and 2nd best hair of all time is indisputable. As well as this “book’s” further straying away from toilet and alien references. But that is beside the point!

sdfsdf.jpg

THE best hair ever

Since Khorasan’s obtaining of Badukistan, they had gained a border with the grey guys to the northeast, and started a war that I forgot to mention in the last chapter. So that ment one thing. MOAR WAR TAXES AND PROVINCES!!!!!!1 So they attacked Tian Shan. (And the fact that nearby provinces have Chinese-sounding names makes me happy:))

EU3_224.jpg

As well as CHUY.

Then Bebe found that most of his forces had turned into a bunch of scardey-baby-men. Instead of purging his population, he let them be. For now

EU3_225.jpg

Here was their progress on the grey front by 2/21/1481:

EU3_226.jpg

Then, colonization, and: BOOM! SUCCESSION!

EU3_229.jpg

EU3_230.jpg

This made Khorasan soooooooooooooooo awesome….that they became…..a plutocracy! Just kidding. AN EMPIRE!!!!!

EU3_231.jpg

EU3_232.jpg

Pretty awesome, huh?
Also, last night I got probed, and it inspired me to (maybe) do a geographic artistic map next time! Subscribers gained!

Khorasani nothing-that-has-to-do-with-geographic-art-that-resemples-something-that-does-not-make-sense-? son i am dissapoint :(
Good job though

So I guess there is not going to be any helpful toilet tips or tricks anymore...
*sigh* I guess your magical sense of humor and the almighty power of Khorasan can keep me interested

So I guess there is not going to be any helpful toilet tips or tricks anymore...
*sigh* I guess your magical sense of humor and the almighty power of Khorasan can keep me interested
Fret not, young Fajita, for I was being self-sarcastic about how lately I've been making less toiletry references! They'll come back soon!

Hey, guys, remember this?

Over the past 3 months, I've gotten CK2. Although, honestly, I'm not sure what's going on with this AAR. Don't expect anything new soon, but know that I am still alive. The same cannot be said for Edgewise, since he's been gone longer than me.

I am still alive

Great to know :D Would love to see more of this at some point, but I understand CK2 is meant to be extremely addicting (haven't got it yet due to old PC) and so you're excused in my books. :p

Excellent, I was thinking that Wilhelm had brought you to his overlords ship and subjected you to various experiments...

Yay, I'm posting again!

Although not for good reasons.......

Recently, I was toying around with my PC, and in the process, basically destroyed all the files on my computer. I had to take it to a PC repair place, and am currently back up and running, however, all of the EU3 saves and the game itself were wiped.

So.....let's count this up:

LMG's AARs:

Finished

I

Unfinished due to technical/Laziness

II

I've got quite the track record. Now, I am a little rusty, so I'll need time to get back into all of this AAR business, but now is the time for me to come back and perhaps continue Wilhelm's grand adventures.......

VBOND OUT