• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
here is the nomad eating khoraasani nile crocodile (1458)

lol23.jpg
Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Through my extensive study of toilets, I have found that people seem to be mortified when they come in contect with human excrement, Fascinating I know. I suggest dumping the contents of your faux trophy onto Wilhelm, and if that doesn't work just bludgeon him to death with the trophy itself, the latter would probably work better, but.... Yeah

* Sorry if I'm a little rusty

Wilhelm T. Winklebottom, vanguard of the human race, have returned from my “expedition” to “South America” hunting “ALIENS”

Wait, did I leave enough Fancy Feast to feed Vagabond while I was gone? Whatever, he’ll be fine!

On August 8, 1460, the Khorasanianian forces besieged Balkh (one of those stupid, useless Timurid provinces that I could sell to Delhi.

EU3_162.jpg

But then, a peace treaty was accepted by the Timurids. (Rumor has it that after Ulugh Beg crying [possibly the after effect of a probe???] and Babur laughing at the fact of this.

EU3_164.jpg

Then, another strange event occurred. A country called Bundelkhand sprung out of Delhi (can you believe I spelled that right on my first try?)

EU3_166.jpg

Now everyone knows that if youre not a European colony during the late 1700’s and early 1800’s, it’s not cool to have a revolution. So Khorasan had to remedy this.

EU3_167.jpg

Also, Deva Bengal formed. I hope Bengal doesn’t get mad that they stole their name. I mean c’mon! Just adding Deva in from of the name is unoriginal and dumb! I mean Bundelkhand? I hardly even know how to say that! That’s AWESOMELY original! Whatever…..

EU3_168.jpg

Well in 1462, Delhi ‘nnexed Bundelkhand. That was usless…..

EU3_169.jpg

Then Delhi attacked one of those Indian nations that I wouldn’t even bother to spell….

EU3_170.jpg

Khorasan took the offensive against Rajaputnagar

EU3_171.jpg

EU3_172.jpg

EU3_173.jpg

As well an offense against the Lime-green gentlemen

EU3_174.jpg

EU3_175.jpg

EU3_176.jpg

EU3_177.jpg

And now ,finally, the Holy-Heretic-Smashing-Khorasani-Dodo-Bird.

EU3_179-1.jpg

*Squak*

Also, Remember that Bidets are for French people. If you are French, bee happy about it!

WHY ARE THERE ATTACHED THUMBNAILS???!!!!!

Attachments

• EU3_162.jpg
    EU3_162.jpg
    186,7 KB · Views: 32
  • EU3_164.jpg
    EU3_164.jpg
    147,4 KB · Views: 25
  • EU3_166.jpg
    EU3_166.jpg
    190,9 KB · Views: 23
  • EU3_167.jpg
    EU3_167.jpg
    162,5 KB · Views: 23
  • EU3_168.jpg
    EU3_168.jpg
    204,7 KB · Views: 22

YOU’RE ALL A BUNCH OF SLAVES!
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

Anyway puppets, here is more awesome commentary of the Glorious Shiite Empire of Khorasan (Copy write pending)

In 1495, the ‘Horasanians finally wiped the purple people eaters (Possible ancient extraterrestrials? If you think otherwise, refer to the first four lines of this chapter.)

EU3_180.jpg

Now in the eyes of this history expert, this seems like a major turning point for the Khorasananas.

jkbkbkbkbk-1.jpg

THIS history expert

Proof that the genius leader and Braveheart/George Washington (Shiite Cherry Tree of FREEDOM!!!!1) Of medieval Iran, Babur Ibn Baysunker Timiurid could slaughter hordes of….hordes while still losing thousands of troops in the process and achieve victory!

Then ole’ man Ulugh Beg wants to send 12k stacks into Khorasan only to be beaten back so that he could shuffle into Delhi and make them pay tribute. Again and again.

EU3_181.jpg

After one year of attacking eastern Khorasan and trying to siege the capital (once again, the Khorasanis losing thousands of troops to the Timurid’s hundreds, but still coming out on top) but, as usual, the Khorasanis take a couple of the Tim’s provinces until they concede defeat, Ulugh Beg crying, and Babur laughing at that fact.

EU3_183.jpg

Now here you can see the Khorasani Crab Claw of doom pinching the toe of the hairy Timurid Foot as the Over-Enthusiastic Mamluk Electric Eel watches on.

EU3_184.jpg

Now if you excuse me, I need to go to my nearest Starbuck’s to update my blog.

Please….he left me here for a week with only a bowl of cat food while he went to a Jamba Juice….I think I have a ring worm and some old-timey disease that no one gets anymore. Like Cachexy or Colic. I miss my family and my cat, Christopher Walken (So I named my cat after an actor! Everyone does that!) I know Edgewise wanted him to write more about Toilets but “he” was too lazy to look up more weird pictures of toilets on Google Images.

And….remember….If you name your toilet….it’s not cool to name it after someone you hate….that’s just immature….

Vagabond…..out…..

*Short Update*