• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Where to begin?
A9L3g.jpg

How about here?
lbCwy.jpg

(I lol'ed)

It is now Prussian Algiers. I literally laughed out loud when I zoomed out to look at Europe.

wGrtH.jpg

I don't know if I can play this campaign anymore without laughing at the grotesque abominations strewn about.

(I think baby Poland is my favorite.)
I do quite like NROCCO though.

Either this event is bugged, or something is very, very wrong in Mecca.

VeHVq.jpg

Edit: Miscmods Dark Continent Scenario

Last edited:
It is now Prussian Algiers. I literally laughed out loud when I zoomed out to look at Europe.

wGrtH.jpg

I don't know if I can play this campaign anymore without laughing at the grotesque abominations strewn about.

(I think baby Poland is my favorite.)

What's that nation in Greece and Messina?

ACZfL.jpg

Okay, not the weirdest Europe you ever saw, but doesn't it make you feel nostalgic to see a giant HRE Austria blob? They actually occupied the whole territory of a very strong France and broke them up in one war.

Other fun details include the destroyed Castille (They were very strong but blobbed in Asia and collapsed), Portugal ruling most of Asia Minor, Thrace and Macedonia, both Byzantium and Greece existing simultaneously while neither rules Thrace, and Bar still existing. That's IIRC a Christian Morocco and Portugal in Croatia. And yes, that is Great Britain in Bosnia. The gigantic Algiers is, in fact, Catholic. Byzantium was Sunni for a while, then they got annexed then popped again in Greece as Catholic.

Last edited: