• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Perhaps it's just like with Ulm and Ferrara? :)

electors.png

Iirc, it appears if your Monarch dies leaving you with an underage Heir and thus a Regency, and then that Heir goes on to die before he comes of age. I'm not sure if you always get an interregnum in this case, but i've had it happen to me before (damn hunting accidents!).

Protect the crown!!! Dick Chenny has come to hunt our king!!!

What madness shall one receive, when one allows the AI to run itself for an entire game?

Well...
eu32t.png

I'm more surprised about the Papal State and Two Sicilies having historical 1836 borders than anything else, like Giant Augsburg or Giant Danzig or the Austro-Balkanian Duchy.
Oh, and Ireland as a Constitutional Monarchy.
And Denmark is exactly the same as in 1399.

eu31y.png

Go go Gotland go!

eu34.png

Apparently, Emperor Manuel IV had some sort of cryogenic stasis chamber, so that he could be woken to rule Byzantium when it arose from the ashes anew.

I'm sure it's a known "issue" (even though it seems to be WAD), but this is a special one.
Both nations decided to send their spies at the same time (I guess it's also WAD ?:p), for the same reason, they popped at the same day.

Apparently, Emperor Manuel IV had some sort of cryogenic stasis chamber, so that he could be woken to rule Byzantium when it arose from the ashes anew.

Manual V didn't too bad either :eek:

Was that by vassalization or PU or very lucky reform?
They Revoked the Privileges at some point, and managed to revassalise everyone who was a HRE member. Either way, AI Burgundy did very well.

Manual V didn't too bad either :eek:
Didn't see him there at first.
Could those long-lived Emperors be from Byzantium getting annexed at one point, and when they revolt/get released later, they have the same monarch again?

Here you go mate, it's not really a graphical mod, just a tweak to make the game go faster, maybe it's a placebo effect but it does seem to go a bit faster at such a late stage of the game.

I had a dream last night where the USA controlled Sardinia, the Knights controlled a made up island off the coast of Rhode Island, I think Brunswick also owned a province or two in the Americas, Britain (the island, not the nation) was shaped very weirdly and was only 5 provinces, plus Ireland didn't exist at all.

And it was only 1435.

EDIT: When I said Sardinia, I meant Corsica.

Last edited:
I had a dream last night where the USA controlled Sardinia, the Knights controlled a made up island off the coast of Rhode Island, I think Brunswick also owned a province or two in the Americas, Britain (the island, not the nation) was shaped very weirdly and was only 5 provinces, plus Ireland didn't exist at all.

And it was only 1435.

You know you played too much EU3 when you dream with common situations in the game.