• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nope, I conquered them some 125 years ago. I even used the "tag NAX" cheat and they're long gone. So unless they've made it to the moon some 400 years early I'm pretty sure there is some sort of conspiracy going on.

Did the game quit when you switched to them?

If it didn't, they must be on some Pacific or Caribbean island. :p

In my last game I saw s huge squadron of pirates at a place that I have never been before until that time. The pirates are formed from 82 big ships, 130 light ships, 5 galleys and 4 transports :) forming an armada like 82/130/5/4 :)

There is no nation with such amount of warships entire the game all... Except me of course :D

Sorry 'bout image size. How did Karaman think they could win? and how did the OE even go up for grabs? Looks like Karaman's going to get killed pretty quick.:)

You have no choice whether you want to fight a succession war or not.

Same game as my last screenshot with Naxos.
wtf2.jpg

Honestly, what the heck? Neither exist in my game. Not anywhere in the whole world.:confused:

The unemployed King of Achaea decided to launch a coup of Poland.

It's making for an interesting game. Neither Poland nor Milan can do anything. No royal marriages. No alliances. No wars. They're just there. The Illuminati's evil plans must be going as predicted then.

Oh, Poland does exist. Silly me. :D

Yeah it's still there. Naxos and Achaea, two nations I killed off a long time ago, just seized the throne of two rather huge empires in Europe. If I see a "England will now be ruled by the king of Cyprus" message, I'm going to have my king put on his tin-foil hat and hope for the best.