• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm always having fun with weird reformation and protestantism spread. In my game as Gelre, Spain, Italy, Ireland and France are for quite a big part protestant, Aragon converted as well as Sicily, which owns a protestant Rome. The pope fled to the almost all-catholic Germany (except for Cleves, the little territory I own there which became Reformed as well as Gelre:p). Burgundy converted to Reformed as well. Anyway, England, Scotland, the HRE and Scandinavia are still catholic. Seems history got inverted, and the most faithful catholic nations (historical) turn out to become the biggest heretics the Pope can dream of (I mean, a protestant Italy, France and Castille/Aragon sure must be a popes biggest nightmare:D)

:rofl:
Greatest. Screenshot. Ever.

And fighting for Scotland too, it couldn't get any better.
I'm now tempted to mod so that all my rebel leaders are called David Cameron just so that I get the pleasure of repeatedly defeating him over 400 years

ROTFL! If I were you I'd mod it so you get other world leaders and opposition leaders you don't like.

I'd make sure Hitler is on the list, so that you have the pleasure to crush his 1923 revolution over and over again:D

That's not so strange! :D
EU3_42.jpg

Why didn't you just assault it? That would drive me crazy!

EDIT: Nevermind, it's Castille's fault :p

Why is that part strange? We don't even know if they border or anything. Trebizond can pop up in many different places. However, it is strange to see them allied with Ming. Were they part of a release in a peace treaty?

We've seen plenty of protestant, orthodox, and calvinist popes. Someone was Burgundian. I say, nothing! All real popes turn in the direction of Mecca a couple of times per day!

muslimpopels3.gif

Unfortunally Arakan was later annexed by some heretic nation in the area.

The holy roman empire was so happy to see the greeks regain their indipendence after a successful rebelion against the ottomans that... the old emperor "died" and they elected Francesco II as the new emperor.

EU3_9-1.jpg

Unfortunately they didn't last long until Naples came and annexed them.
playing MMP christmasedition.

The screenshot itself isn't weird, the story behind it is.

Here's the story behind them. France was allied with Castille and together they apparently fought Austria (I also joined after some time, but peaced out quickly). France had conquered several provinces, but Castille was apparently the alliance leader, so France didn't get anything out of it. Then Castille allied with Austria and together they completely destroyed France (France was actually annexed, but revolted later and became a OPM).
Then Castille decided to attack their new best friend Austria and boy... it looks like Austria is going to lose.

Talk about Blobs! :eek:

Wheres the Brythonia Unification decision? Albion? Great Celtica?

Ireland doesn't actually own all of that, it appears that Lancaster owns England, Wales and Scotland.

Now thats fucked up.. IMO
The Ottomans are pure AI work :D
They rule from Europe to Siberia to Arabia.. I wonder if I can diplo-annex them.. ^^
(Spain is my proud work)

What about Holland in London?! And what's the deal with Salzburg?