• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In this game I made a mistake- at my war with Poland I destroyed all polish armies, so after I signed peace, Bohemia+Saxony simply moved their armies in and took their lands. In 1491 it was only Krakow with separated Podolia province left. And it was Bohemia that vassalised them on top of Saxony in that war.
Btw, I think I've read somewhere that one of Poland's provinces has tax assessor from the start of the game, is it true, and which one?

@ Morroco in Canada

You'd think they'd be cold up there. Then again, you can always warm yourself up with a little Canuck-mocking ("curling ain't a sport, eh?")

(just kidding, Canadians.)

@ Two day marriage, 9-day Papal controller

Perhaps Princess Spears left her groom to elope with Cardinal Valancius? ;)

@ Settsu

Apparently the locals only like "Made in Japan" merchandise, so hard to find in Settsu among all the foreign goods. :(

I also love the Ethiopian Navy. I hope they take QftNW and colonize America, THAT might just very well be the strangest screenshot I've seen, ever. Heck, I'd even love to see a HUMAN Ethiopia do that.

BTW, what graphics mods do you have on there. TOT 2.1 I can see, but for the Japanese cities?

Amob_m_s said:
@ Morroco in Canada

You'd think they'd be cold up there. Then again, you can always warm yourself up with a little Canuck-mocking ("curling ain't a sport, eh?")

@ Two day marriage, 9-day Papal controller

Perhaps Princess Spears left her groom to elope with Cardinal Valancius? ;)

@ Settsu

Apparently the locals only like "Made in Japan" merchandise, so hard to find in Settsu among all the foreign goods. :(

I also love the Ethiopian Navy. I hope they take QftNW and colonize America, THAT might just very well be the strangest screenshot I've seen, ever. Heck, I'd even love to see a HUMAN Ethiopia do that.

BTW, what graphics mods do you have on there. TOT 2.1 I can see, but for the Japanese cities?
AMOB! You aren't allowed to post until you tell us about the -value in that COT! :mad:

Amob_m_s said:

Well, I'm playing MMG, so no QftNW, but I did give them a full map of Africa and set them as a lucky nation, so we'll see how well they do.

It's the economic map, so those cities are actually chinaware. ;)

comagoosie said:
:rofl:

that is so funny that I almost started crying, I thought they were cities too!

Anyways, if I were you I would try to get merchants in that CoT ASAP!

Strangely, the CoT claims to be worth only about 500 on the merchant screen, despite it being over Four thousaaaaand on the map.

I also can't work out why it would be like that. If I load a game, all the CoTs are normal, but after one month, everyone starts turning Japanese-a.

spl said:
AMOB! You aren't allowed to post until you tell us about the -value in that COT! :mad:

The -value COT is mine, actually, Amob just added the vortex.

Anyway, the COT had a negative value as I had the MMG unconditional surrender modifier, which severely reduced the trade value of my provinces, making some provinces negative in value, because of some probably unintended side effect when combined with some other modifier. I still don't know why I was making money from it, though.

3333th reply!

I do not have a strange screenshot to post,

but I noticed that in my economy screen I cannot see anyone income ammount coming from trade in the calculation column, even thought it say 23% of my revenue are from trade income.

Is there something I did not understood ?

Amob_m_s said:
"curling ain't a sport, eh?")

At least curling's more interesting than baseball and faster paced than American football! :D
(just poking fun, Americans ;) )

ManOWar2 said:
I do not have a strange screenshot to post,

but I noticed that in my economy screen I cannot see anyone income ammount coming from trade in the calculation column, even thought it say 23% of my revenue are from trade income.

Is there something I did not understood ?
Do you have merchants in any CoTs? The percentage shown is just your trade efficiency, which dictates what percentage of the money from trade will actually reach your monthly income.

aHuman(oid) said:
The -value COT is mine, actually, Amob just added the vortex.

Anyway, the COT had a negative value as I had the MMG unconditional surrender modifier, which severely reduced the trade value of my provinces, making some provinces negative in value, because of some probably unintended side effect when combined with some other modifier. I still don't know why I was making money from it, though.

3333th reply!
Oh, well...
I think we have solved this mystery gang! :)

I bet you're wondering what happened when everyone else in Europe found out about the great Settsuan Trading Empire.

...Okay, maybe you weren't, but here is the answer anyway.

SeedSnatcher said:
Do you have merchants in any CoTs? The percentage shown is just your trade efficiency, which dictates what percentage of the money from trade will actually reach your monthly income.

Yeah I have two merchants in my trade center in île de france. But still it show 23% of my revenue are from trade income, but it still show 0 as the income so I'm short of money in my budget.

BTW it sayz 0 in gold income also.

But anyway since it was my first game and first experience with europa universalis, I found myself taking 5 loan in a row and now I cannot pay back lol.

I guess I'll start back.

I dont understand why in 1453 france do not have gascon and in 1454 they have it ? So better start your game with fance in 1454 I guess cause anexing a territory seem impossible in this game.