• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mmm, yes, apparently the world hates him, but i dont even know him so he goes "Hey! Let us vote for france!"
eu3-20080202-192808.png

6th? Thats what i call conflicts!
eu3-20080202-183828.png

Woad-Warrier said:
Okay so I get into a war with the Mamluks as the alliance leader..

pic3qt4.jpg

<etc>

BTW, what mods are you using to get the sexy graphics? I see you have TOT 2.1, but the flags, CoA Border, etc, are very nice, too.

EDIT: Also, you really should accept the alliance w/Naxos, then seek one with Muscowy or Novogorod- thus creating an alliance of the four corners of Christianity. :cool:

I don't know if it deserve to be posted here, but this back pyramid wich is floating over the Mediterranean is kinda scary:

graphicbugih2.png

WTF is Morea?
I never heard of this state..
Unless...
you're refering to the dwarven fortress of death and destruction....

ratonbox said:
0303140347a5155b2ba38.JPG

hah..like i was going to declare war on myself :))
It's kinda funny.

I'm curious as to why you have 896599 ducats 11 years into the game, and why there are dozens of colonists pouring out of your capital. Are you playing on some peculiar mod or are you
:eek: GASP :eek:
Cheating!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Haftetavenscrap said:
I'm curious as to why you have 896599 ducats 11 years into the game, and why there are dozens of colonists pouring out of your capital. Are you playing on some peculiar mod or are you
:eek: GASP :eek:
Cheating!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Maybe unlimited time mod