• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_99.jpg

The Africans sure were more advanced than Europeans thought.

The way the French an Malacaan ships are arranged it looks like the Malacaan ship has French troops and the French looks like it has Malacaan troops :D

I notice the floating city, but I think the ships are even funnier.

Here's some more strange screenshots I took:
Shawnee vs Kongo? How do they even know the other exists?
CherokeeVsKongo.jpg

Out of control HRE! Since Some colonial powers are members, the HRE extends much beyond this screenshot, into every continent in the world!!!
HREofDoom.jpg

I thought this was a rather strange alliance to be fighting a war against. Also, look at the war capacities and troop and ship numbers. My opponents didn't last long...
OddAllianceBadOdds.jpg

Why are they fighting over the Maldives?
MaldiveSuccession.jpg

World War I actually happened in 1724:
WorldWar.jpg

Now it is my time to post screenies of my own:

It seems no one likes the timurid empire

besides naxos not being in good shape. They seem to have 28% war capacity yet they have no army, no navy, fully blockaded, and their only province being sieged.

hmm...Pommerania (2-province nation) forcing england to give up cornwall

comagoosie said:
Africans have atlantis? something about that doesn't make sense :D

Depends on your interpretation of New Orleans. :(

EDIT: Just a joke, please don't take it seriously.
'

Amob_m_s said:
Care to explain what "it" is for us unobservant types? ;)

I think he means the Japanese exploring Europe :)

Amob_m_s said:
Depends on your interpretation of New Orleans. :(

EDIT: Just a joke, please don't take it seriously.
'

While were on the topic of making bad jokes at the expense of African-Americans, here's one a friend of mine told me (he is from New Orleans):

"They say President Bush has finally made up his mind on Roe v Wade.
Both are great ways to get out of New Orleans."

MHz said:
traffic jam:
trafficjamus7.png

Hey! Get your horse out of my wagon!

And I also like the fact that there's a wagon on the water and a ship on land :D

comagoosie said:
7 colonists, you sent 7 colonists! how is that possible? It would seem you would need to get 2 colonists a month for this to happen. Unless of course you get an event.

Considering he has 6000 ducats in 1478... ;)

Helius said:
"They say President Bush has finally made up his mind on Roe v Wade. Both are great ways to get out of New Orleans."

:eek: :rofl:

kazmir said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by comagoosie
7 colonists, you sent 7 colonists! how is that possible? It would seem you would need to get 2 colonists a month for this to happen. Unless of course you get an event.

Considering he has 6000 ducats in 1478...

At least he keeps it somewhat modest- it's not like he has 20,000 or anything like we sometimes see. :eek:o

Bah, what am I saying? FILTHY ROTTEN CHEATER!!! :mad: ;)