• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Someone's a little far from home!
EU3_52.jpg

A crown for a king!
EU3_54.jpg

Nah hes merely playing a mod that separates one culture into a number of them and then uses the same name as localization.

For example you could create french_a french_b and french_c and make them appear in game all as "French" and for example have them in different culture groups.

Nope, it's vanilla. They were recently force-converted to protestant though, despite nearly all their provinces being catholic. That might have something to do with it.

^ . . . <--- That's my response. Three dots indicating that I can't find the words to respond to such strangeness. :D. However, I can note my surprise over a formed Ireland and an unusually large Riga.

That has nothing to do with D&T. It's equally possible (and unlikely) in vanilla.
Eh, maybe I'm just jumping the gun considering we've seen several in such a short period. :/. Oh well.

I have no explanation at all....The Danes have continued to be hindu (and alive) and look at them now.

EU3_20.jpg

...I have no words.

I just...I don't...maybe...HOW?

I love how the UK doesn't own Wales or Scotland.

Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot, sorry for that - it happened in my very first game as Castille.

Portugal was quite a power, it released Saruhan from Ottomans and later attacked Mamluks, Saruhan as an ally joined.
After Mamluks got a beating, I witnessed a brave expedition of 2000 men from Saruhan sail south and take two provinces east of Alexandria without opposition, they got them in a peace deal. 3-province Saruhan survived for the next 150 years until I abandomed that game. They stayed as Portugese ally, answering every call to arms.

Only after many more games I found it strange enough to post :)

Well, if we're going to be boring, they didn't spell "Stewart" as "Stuart" until the time of Mary Queen of Scots in the 16th Century, but hey. :)

Has any screenshot in this thread been declared "The Strangest Screenshot Ever"?

If not, Hindu Denmark and giant Riga take the cake :laugh:

...Ha, that still cracks me up.

Am I the only one surprised with that Portugal?
Even more surprising - they've been that big for over a century now, but never formed Spain, even though they own Barcelona.

Has any screenshot in this thread been declared "The Strangest Screenshot Ever"?

If not, Hindu Denmark and giant Riga take the cake :laugh:

...Ha, that still cracks me up.

Hindu Denmark?!