• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well i dont know for sure, its simply my guess as ive done something similar in my mod. It could as well be some weird bug in vanilla for all i know.

That's awesome. Are you planning on helping them keep it all together?

I want to help because it's so interesting, but it's also quite concerning. France on their own was a bit of a pain, but I suppose if I were to help them with rebels and give military access, trust would go up quite a bit and they could be a valuable ally. On the other hand, when I form Lotharingia, I think they might have a few of my cores. Btw, I did indeed inherit England and that gave me the idea of culture shifting there once I get cores and forming England and eventually GB. Never had a game with 4 tag shifts before. Maybe after that I unite the hre, then switch to a theocracy and become the Pope...

King Oluf IV Daa in the year 1606 decided to switch things up a bit and declare Hindu as the religion of Denmark...wait what? (they were Reformed )
EU3_15-1.jpg

Here is a Picture of the Hindu Danish Empire...
EU3_16-1.jpg
Also they actually survived another 10 years with most of their land besides Scania.
EU3_17-1.jpg

(Also Ignore the BSK nation it is Bashkorastan, but I didn't finish its localisation)

I thought that was only supposed to be possible by going bankrupt as an opm...

EU3_1.jpg

Off to an auspicious start, eh?

EU3_5.jpg

Yep.

That is absolutely an orthodox ulster.

I left that steam chat box in because it is completely accurate.

Attachments

• EU3_1.bmp
    EU3_1.bmp
    4 MB · Views: 89
  • EU3_5.bmp
    EU3_5.bmp
    4 MB · Views: 60
doubleunion.jpg

Aragon somehow (I'm not sure if it was diplomatically or by force) got a PU over Brittany... then got one forced on them by Castile. (All three now have the same ruler, though Brittany's didn't update until the next inheritance... for a while they had Aragon's former king from before the forced Castilian PU).

Some interesting happenings from my Byzantium>Roman Empire game in D+T.

4umeu.jpg

That's the second time I've seen Sweden be inherited in as many games - a few pages back I showed Portugal inheriting them.

lNXzO.jpg

That's over 200 thousand soldiers in one province...

r68ci.jpg

They learned their lessons from the Spanish and Portuguese...

The real story, though, is Kan'ek:

6FlmT.jpg

4WsoO.jpg

QWxuk.jpg

So what is this great nation? Have they got a strong foothold in Europe? Reverse colonisation?

3o954.jpg

Oh.

Possibly the most interesting bunch of North African colonies I've seen:
Q8jzv.jpg
The three you don't know from the screenshot: The Papal State, Karaman and Pommerania.

And Mentese? What's up with that? Much diminished by the last screenshot, this is them at their height:
SCSoJ.jpg
Not only that, but they also managed this at one point.
UwfGv.jpg

The Pope decided he liked the weather up in Old Anga-Land.

@Glinn Mgraw: I'm beginning to think D&T is slightly broken if it can allow such OPM's to take large nations like that.

Can happen in vanilla, too. The Meissen and Ansbach ones were by inheritance. I didn't post a screenie of it, but I just had Sardinia inherit Austria in my current game. The main issue is agressiveness, I think - the AI doesn't send insults while at war, so the monarch dies while the nations are still friendly.

Well you can allways just inherit country without PU. Happened to me once... i think it was sweden when i was poland...

I have also done that; inherited Saxe-Lauenburg with Bavaria