• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

This happened in my Hainaut to Belgium game in Death and Taxes. So Meissen managed to inherit Hungary initially. I thought that was pretty odd, but didn't think too much of it. However, they then proceeded to inherit France. Talk about overextended. I doubt they'll be able to hold it together, but this is the first thing that has really made me have to stop and show someone.

I hate to be that guy, but is there nothing in my post worthy of being commented on? This is the second consecutive post where I've had literally no reception. :(

I hate to be that guy, but is there nothing in my post worthy of being commented on? This is the second consecutive post where I've had virtually no response. :(

That sometimes happens... people just overlook things is all. I personally thought "OMG I hate Bohemia in vanilla DW" when I saw your screenshot but didn't find that enough reason to post.

I thought the downward descent into Arabia might be slightly interesting considering Bohemia and the like always seems to go east and north. Meh, I'm already glad that I merely got your post. :D. Thanks.

I thought the downward descent into Arabia might be slightly interesting considering Bohemia and the like always seems to go east and north. Meh, I'm already glad that I merely got your post. :D. Thanks.

Maybe it's because to the northeast there's... is that Crimea? They're not steppe nomads I presume.

I hate to be that guy, but is there nothing in my post worthy of being commented on? This is the second consecutive post where I've had literally no reception. :(

Their military isn't very impressive, AI obviously doesn't build conscription centers! :D A player with that much land at that date in a multiplayer game typically has armies into or close to a million.

Their military isn't very impressive, AI obviously doesn't build conscription centers! :D A player with that much land at that date in a multiplayer game typically has armies into or close to a million.

What would you need such a huge army for though? (in SP)

What would you need such a huge army for though? (in SP)
If you're referring to my own relatively large army, it's for efficient rebel crushing. I own a great part of South America and I have 5 25K armies guarding it all at strategically placed points. In fact, I intend to make a 6th army once my Grain Depot finishes being built.

@Taylor: Yep, that is indeed Crimea. And no, it's not a horde. Not even sure if it ever was. I don't even know how they got that large. That were actually even larger earlier in the game.

Last edited:
When The Netherlands was formed, Frisia couldn't stay independent. So they moves to Russia instead.

541039_427783563915185_100000506361090_1907512_665799901_n.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4253/impressivemeissen.jpg

This happened in my Hainaut to Belgium game in Death and Taxes. So Meissen managed to inherit Hungary initially. I thought that was pretty odd, but didn't think too much of it. However, they then proceeded to inherit France. Talk about overextended. I doubt they'll be able to hold it together, but this is the first thing that has really made me have to stop and show someone.
Run! Run before Meissen decides to inherit you!

That's awesome. Are you planning on helping them keep it all together?

That is strange, they did't shift culture but castilian is still somehow unaccepted. Probably has something to do with those rebels

Nah hes merely playing a mod that separates one culture into a number of them and then uses the same name as localization.

For example you could create french_a french_b and french_c and make them appear in game all as "French" and for example have them in different culture groups.