• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So it is the end I see, and it saddens me, some of you my self included may be filled with regrets, we should not regret anything! As regrets do not make up the pages of history. Actions do. So instead we should look upon our triumphs and achievements, for that is what we are judged for in the end. Eutopia has been good to me and I hope it has been to you assist is truly a great place. But now as its death draws closer we are forced to our beloved land, to seek out new paths and directions. What ever they may be I wish you all the best. So I bid you chaps and Eutopia farewell.

Braxton gets up to leave but decides to wait and see if anyone else has anything to say before he leaves the GA for the last time.

(I may not get another chance to post before it all ends, so I would like to say thank you to everyone for making everything happen both mods and the players, I would also like to say a special thank you to UB for helping me when I was new and also not so new to the game.)

Last edited:
One can hear cojuanco, at the fron shouting:

"God Save Queen Francesca! God exalt Queen Francesca! Long live constitutional monarchy!!!"

Braxton looks out of the GA's windows as see's the Tilipan troops rolling in to Eutopia city. He locks the front doors of the GA and decides to quitely leave via the back door and make his way to the docks to one of the Braxton Line ships which should be leaving soon or to one of the embassy's

Last edited:
Noticing the Tilapians advance towards the GA building, Jim Sykes, squats behind a table and brings out his trusty Swiss Army Knife.

"To the death," he cries. "Long live Levarge. Long live Eutopia!!"

Berenguerr enters the GA carrying an assault rifle with a couple of grenades hanging from his belt. He hears Sykes' cry of defiance and heads towards him, squatting down behind the same table.

"Shut up and let the old bastard burn in peace."

Noting Sykes' surprised expression at seeing him thus armed, he continues,

"I've seen my government overthrown once. I swore I wouldn't see that happen again. I worked for the resistance to Levarge, I helped hide weapons caches all over the country. Now's as good a time as any to use them." He pauses and smiles. "Would you like a grenade?"

"this time we're on the same side," Jim says. "yes, give me a grenade or two."

Sykes and Berenguerr huddle behind a desk, with some various other survivors nearby. Some are armed marshals, ready to resist, while others are unfortunate General Assembly pers, trapped like they. Those inside hear a massed shout of "FOR CAIN!" as dozens of citizens charge down the street past one of the General Assembly windows. In another window, the politicians can see a squad of Tilapian soldiers level their assault rifles and fire.

A tank nose suddenly breaks through the large, front double doors of the Assemblyhall, the two co-axial .50 caliber machine guns on its turret raking the interior. Desks are turned into mulch, bodies cut in half and thrown aside. The Marshals return fire, hopelessly, and Berenguerr and Sykes have a chance to lob their grenades, though they do little against the Perseus Tank's heavy armor. Suddenly the windows shatter, and tear gas canisters rain in, spewing a thick white cloud behind them.

Sykes and Berenguerr are in the process of throwing them back when the firing stops. But their brains never have time to process this thought. A pyroclastic surge, a gigantic cloud of super-heated poisonous gas belched from the erupting volcano, steamrolls through Eutopia City at hundreds of miles an hour. With internal temperatures of over 1000 degrees fahrenheit, nothing in its path survives. It rolls up stairwells, down into basements, over tanks and men.

Every living thing within 15 miles of Eutopia City is no more. Tilapian, Eutopian, man, or beast...the surge makes no distinction.