• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, well, well, well. Our li'le Paradox gnomes are busy tinkering, are they not?

"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. "

Only logical explanation: They've gone mad and started rewriting the World Market code! :wub:

I'm hoping for a service sector, but any expansion is good news. I doubt it'll be a new start date as that's a ton of work for not much obvious (cool graphics, new mechanics) benefit.

Absolutely awesome news :)

Victoria 1 had the "Grand Campaign" (1836), "A House Divided" (1861), "A Place in the Sun" (1881), and "A War to End all Wars" (1914)...

So, in Victoria 2, we still need A Place in the Sun and A War to End all Wars expansions :)

More flavour for the people! Nice!

Only logical explanation: They've gone mad and started rewriting the World Market code! :wub:

I'm hoping for a service sector, but any expansion is good news. I doubt it'll be a new start date as that's a ton of work for not much obvious (cool graphics, new mechanics) benefit.

i hope they do some work on the world market :)))))

Superb. And the railway line runs right past my house, haha. I'm especially hoping for an overhaul of the RGO system - multiple RGOs per province, flexible RGO limit sizes and efficiency, please!

Manchester was mentioned heavily by F. Engels in The Condition of the Working Class in England in 1844 so maybe this means we'll have new revolution mechanics?

Because it was the world's first industrial city. Its renown was such that "Manchesterism" became a term for laissez-faire policies of industrialisation in Continental Europe in the mid-19th Century.