• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Manchester was the centre of the industrial revolution, which I know because it's where I'm from (wooo), so my guess is that it hints at either an industrial revolution expansion or something more related to revolutionary mechanics. Also, it was an area steeped in poverty, more so than the rest of Britain in many cases, so perhaps it is hinting at some sort of expansion on class mechanics. There are my guesses anyway.

I hope there'll be a minister system just like the HoI one.

That's something that would both add immensely to the game, specially in terms of immersion, and not complicate gameplay to a significant degree.

Seven positions - Head of State, Head of Government, Finance Minister, Foreign Minister, Minister of Justice, Chief of the Army and Chief of the Navy - would be optimal, I think.

So ok pussies :

Quote is from sign of 4 from Sherlock holmes written in 1890, new building seems to be a train station, but nothing happened around that time. (history of train I mean)

Pic also shows Manchester, it is indeed something that could tell us about industrial revolution, but it would be too easy ... Also I don't know what they could add to the current system for 20$.

My guess could be a "belle époque" 1900-1914

Manchester was the centre of the industrial revolution, which I know because it's where I'm from (wooo), so my guess is that it hints at either an industrial revolution expansion or something more related to revolutionary mechanics. Also, it was an area steeped in poverty, more so than the rest of Britain in many cases, so perhaps it is hinting at some sort of expansion on class mechanics. There are my guesses anyway.

Bear in mind that in any good mystery, the first clue is always a red herring...so I'm guessing the Pacific Rim (Russo-Japanese and Spanish-American wars!) will be getting some extra love (and hopefully the upgrade to naval AI commensurate to the task).

The Workshop of the World, i.e. Birmingham, would like to query this statement. :p

The Workshop of the World, i.e. Birmingham, would like to query this statement. :p

Well, Birmingham can get stuffed for stealing Manchester's idea :D

I second the call for Cthulhu events. I mean, I know it was April Fools' and all, but that's no reason to throw away a good idea X^)

[video=youtube;P3ALwKeSEYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/video]

Last edited:
[video=youtube;JQCP85FngzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQCP85FngzE[/video]

This is some great news! There's just so much room to expand on Vic2, hopefully we'll see some expanded economic options, dare I say local markets :eek: sorry, sorry, I know that isn't going to happen.

Let's see, Sherlock Holmes quote, he serves as a spy for the UK just before WW1, it's an expansion dealing with espionage? The Great Game, perhaps?

I'm praying to Johan that Rome 2 is the super secret project they're eventually announcing for this year. This is great but that'd be even better. This would be the best year ever.

EUIV, Vic2 expansion, CK2 expansions, and then Rome 2 as well? I may never leave my computer again.

Let's see, Sherlock Holmes quote, he serves as a spy for the UK just before WW1, it's an expansion dealing with espionage? The Great Game, perhaps?

Espionnage would be great. The thread is called "secret document" so it may be refering to that. It may also refer to more diplomacy options..... or pretty much anything else :laugh:

I'm praying to Johan that Rome 2 is the super secret project they're eventually announcing for this year. This is great but that'd be even better. This would be the best year ever.

there is already a Rome 2 on the table for this year... from Creative Assembly :D
I hope there are working on something totally new!