• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hip hip!

HURRAH!

guys, the album for the secret document says:

"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. "

Rebels? revolution!

problems... bug problems?

work! cryptograms...

atmosphere, global warming?

:wacko:

"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. "
:wacko:

It's from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Sign of Four as spoken by Mr. Sherlock Holmes to Dr. John H. Watson.

I think it's something to do with revolutions... 'stagnation'... bring on the eternal struggle!

(and better combat mechanics :p)

You have communist symbol in your signature. Does it mean I can have a Swastika in mine signature?

communists killed more... but oh well...

I would laugh my arse off if it was a War of the Worlds DLC that added nothing to the economic or political side of the game. Seriously.

communists killed more... but oh well...

Listen to the handsome moderator above you.

I'm very happy that the UK will now be covered in think industrial smoke as it should be. Will make industrialisation far more immersive!

Interesting that industrial buildings are showing up in two different provinces in the same state...

I can't believe nobody dropped this one:

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg