• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Croatia only 2 provinces -does explain why they are only vassals. Looks like Hungary is in terrible trouble against the Ottomans. For once, even a bit late, the game looks like it is aping real life wit hHungary swallowed by the Ottomans, with a bit going Austria's way. Austria seems to be making a comeback.

The Poles look like they will pose more of a challenge to the Horde than Lithuania has so far.

The Regency council is rubbish. You got Haasa annexed. You're seriously under trooped. I don't doubt that you'd like to move narrow-minded and quality every opportunity.

You need good generals to compete, so taking Battlefield Commissions was probably necessary.

I'm assuming that Yemen is still allied with Mamluks, Algiers, Morocco and Oman. I'll throw in a hope for Nogai and Chagatiai. More vassals and land off the Mamluks.

Centralization is a trade off between extra gold and revolt risk. You need the gold.

Last edited:
Croatia only 2 provinces -does explain why they are only vassals. Looks like Hungary is in terrible trouble against the Ottomans. For once, even a bit late, the game looks like it is aping real life wit hHungary swallowed by the Ottomans, with a bit going Austria's way. Austria seems to be making a comeback.

The Poles look like they will pose more of a challenge to the Horde than Lithuania has so far.

The Regency council is rubbish. You got Haasa annexed. You're seriously under trooped. I don't doubt that you'd like to move narrow-minded and quality every opportunity.

You need good generals to compete, so taking Battlefiled Commissions was probably necessary.

I'm assuming that Yemen is still allied with Mamluks, Algiers, Morocco and Oman. I'll throw in a hope for Nogai and Chagatiai. More vassals and land off the Mamluks.

Centralization is a trade off between extra gold and revolt risk. You need the gold.
"W imię historii, naszych przodków, obywatelskich obowiązków...
KURWA ZRÓB TO PO PROSTU" ~O.S.T.R.
Ever heard of zen dude? Its awesome
Sorry for a bit off top, i dunno

Starfury - Good to see you back my friend I hope you like this one - may be enough to do a Tribal WC AAR?
I've got something planned, and it may even turn out to be a Tribal AAR, but no WC. But since I'll spend October doing my patriotic duty to sit around in a uniform, it'll probably have to wait until November.

One question though, do you know if (former) colonies will also spawn rebels in a TSC until they've cored? That might make a tribal nation a lot less attractive.

One question though, do you know if (former) colonies will also spawn rebels in a TSC until they've cored? That might make a tribal nation a lot less attractive.
Colonies and former colonies rebel in TSCs if they aren't cores - at least they do in IN 3.2final so it might be worth checking your version's TSC file.

So, a total of 5 millions rebels at the end of the first 200 years, not bad, not bad :)

Now your expansion will be much faster... I guess you will go for a WC, so I expect them to be in excess of 15 millions at the end of the game.

But since I'll spend October doing my patriotic duty to sit around in a uniform, it'll probably have to wait until November.
What, you can't bring your laptop with you? That's complete rubbish. I mean, you're going to waste weeks sitting around doing nothing but drinking alcohol with the other guys, without even firing a shot. :wacko:

At this stage, I don't know if Prawnstar will try a WC - seems a bit late with a tribal Horde at his level of expansion, but who knows? -, but it's obvious he'll pass the 10 mio rebels, probably by far.

The Horde also suffered repeated heavy kitten strikes destabilising your AuthAAR – very similar to meteors ;-)
Ha I laughed and laughed
But seriously, the Polish WP...what a gift, then the TSC seems under control but the regency hopefully it doesn't last twenty years. Ugh

I'm not sure a WC is feasible given the Horde's current economic situation. The number of armies PrawnStar would need to control rebellions in the normal course of things would be a strain. A TSC would be a nightmare.

Then there's the Horde navy to consider. It would need a serious boost if it was to invade the UK, Japan or the New World.

What, you can't bring your laptop with you? That's complete rubbish. I mean, you're going to waste weeks sitting around doing nothing but drinking alcohol with the other guys, without even firing a shot. :wacko:
I could, but for one I don't trust the baggage handlers there and unfortunately, my laptop isn't fit for transport anyway, since the display joint has broken and I can't close it anymore.

But if I'm lucky, I'll sit around doing nothing in Crete next year ;)

And so this post isn't completely OT, I think a WC would still be feasible at this point, especially since being pretty aristocratic the Horde shouldn't run into any major diplomat shortages. But I've no doubt that it would be one hell of a chore.

But if I'm lucky, I'll sit around doing nothing in Crete next year ;)
Swiss Army in Crete? You practicing defense against naval invasion, in case sneaky Germans or French come by the lakes? :D

One of the key problem with a WC will be rebel management. Most of the Horde is and has been cored, because it could only expand slowly (for a WC); too many powerful neighbours to expand like mad and steamroll opposition. But with a WC, it would mean that the next 200 years will be mostly uncored provinces, so with half the Horde territory every 15-20 years. At this point, it's highly probable that a few provinces will defect or just declare independance - not a major obstacle, but it'll be even more tedious to play.

Groan at the Wayne Rooney joke but otherwise a great update.

You were lucky to get away with the Polish WP. I suspect Poland will be dealt with as a Lith redux, but in the meantime, France will be edging closer and closer.

In before Enewald! Castille seems ambitious. Also, 5 million rebels!

During the weeks I rise up always 6am, Saturday maybe as late as 7am, and on some Sundays I try to sleep until 8am. That means I try to go to sleep before 10pm. Thus, you are able to win quite easily. :)

5m is quite an good amount. Make it 50m before the game ends. :cool:

Poland is no pushover :eek: You are going to need some extra army investment for the next war with them - I'll wait for your 1600 state-of-the-horde report to decide on Chief Ragusa's gold v RR assessment on centralization.

All, I'm struggling with my PC at the moment - it's taken 2 hours to get it stable enough to post.

I've no idea if I'll be able to get much further with this at the moment - or if I'll need new kit :(

Noooooooooo!!!!!!

And, Nooooooooooo!!!!! again because I thought I could emu you.