• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8e679433-7777-428d-9f2b-37d9b1bda063.png

Yet another attempt at rage.

Austria calls you to help their war against Prussia
Ok!
suddenly France has added Pennsylvania as a war goal! WTF
Austria peaces out, all spheres peace out, Russia peaces out...
France vs USA, france keeps their significantly high war score they gained against Austria
FUUUUUUUU

Austria calls you to help their war against Prussia
Ok!
suddenly France has added Pennsylvania as a war goal! WTF
Austria peaces out, all spheres peace out, Russia peaces out...
France vs USA, france keeps their significantly high war score they gained against Austria
FUUUUUUUU
Sorry but this made me laugh

IQtay.png

dunno if it works, if it does. Then is actually happened. I somehow got Jylland of Denmark so i built a huge fleet so i could go roam the globe. I got military access through austria, so i moved the fleet to just of its coast and just before my troops entered an austrian province they removed my access and i was stuck in bavaria. and my fleet had to go all the way back.

Oh, AHD made it bad to not accept an offer with sufficient warscore?

But shouldn't you have some leeway in case of a giant battle?

no i dont have AHD, im just referring to the normal penalty, but i wasnt going to let myself be contained so my WE and militancy quickly got that high.

Actually yes i was able to get a WP the first time because of winning a battle, but in subsequent wars i was left in the awkward position of praying for british doomstacks to land to give me warscore. eventually i had to dow brazil for the sole purpose of gaining access to britain's SA territory.

in retrospect i should have agreed to containment then let commie rebels win to nullify treaty

Status
Not open for further replies.