• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
10063486.jpg

10063574.jpg

10063593.jpg

10063623.jpg

They are terribly overused by everyone. Y U ... isn't an exception. The only one that still has something to make me laugh is bachelor frog. But the main point is, I'd hate to see a nice comic thread turn into people churning out memes.

Then bring some comics. I wrote some but now have no ideas for rage comics - and memes are easier to do. If you don't want to the memes only - do something rather than moan that there are too much memes - write a rage comic!!!

You can use:
http://memebase.com/ragebuilder/
www.ragemaker.net
or any other rage comic maker...

They are terribly overused by everyone. Y U ... isn't an exception. The only one that still has something to make me laugh is bachelor frog. But the main point is, I'd hate to see a nice comic thread turn into people churning out memes.

You are aware that the raaage comic itself is a meme, right?

Don't change language to your favor man. Meme is meme. Not thing you want meme to be.

I'll stop after this post as I'm derailing the thread even though the point of my post was to stop derailment. Do you realise words can have more than one meaning? When I say meme, I can think of a video or I can think of a picture for example. It's not changing the definition of the word. It's being non-descriptive.

Im fine with memes but you guys use them out of context. as an example , that guy thats pointing at you in the painting takes normal phrases and says them like you would in the past , "the temperature in this room is above the norm , perhaps we should disrobe "