• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All of you whining about memes...Shaadup.
My contribution:

10065942.jpg

wrong...useage...of...meme....
OCD....unsustainable levels.....gahhhhh

i'm all down for memes and all and i hate to whinge in two posts in such a short time

but my OCD is going berserk that some of these aren't being used right...

It's still funny. So what if it's not 100% correct usage of a meme at all times. It's not like the universe will implode because of it.

Cool Adolf Hitler picture. :)

Not what I was going for, buuuut...I see it now. Was supposed to be a mouth with a chin under it.

And as for the memes, I must be missing something because they are not very funny. A few good ones in there but the rest are just, meh, nice try.

Not saying my comic was the best. Its obvious the Golden age of this thread has long since passed.

bb3.png

bb4.png

bb1.png

bb5.png

bb6.png

bb7.png

who care if it is meme or raaage, the point of this topic is to take a humorous break from the all non-humorous things there are in life. Why people want to turn a thread into a workplace-like environnement where people insult and try to dominate each other is something that totally escape me. :huh:

Not what I was going for, buuuut...I see it now. Was supposed to be a mouth with a chin under it.

And as for the memes, I must be missing something because they are not very funny. A few good ones in there but the rest are just, meh, nice try.

Not saying my comic was the best. Its obvious the Golden age of this thread has long since passed.

You should say rather something : "this thread 5 minutes are gone now". It is not so old thread so it could have golden age.

Also it is normal that many are crappy. Look for the older pictures, some of them are realy crappy IMHO. But because of those that are funny the thread is going on.

And i know, i have my own realy twisted sense of humor, so some may be only funny to me. But whatever. Want better rage quality? Do your own Rage comics.

who care if it is meme or raaage, the point of this topic is to take a humorous break from the all non-humorous things there are in life. Why people want to turn a thread into a workplace-like environnement where people insult and try to dominate each other is something that totally escape me. :huh:

Here to add - it is own creation - so sometimes only the creators laugh at it... but so what?

Also i like to dominate because it make me laugh in my soul that people are stiupid enough to discuss with me ;P

EDIT : My next answer :
10069693.jpg

Last edited: