• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm lovin' this thread. :D

Now, here is a rage moment I actually had last year before Divine Wind was released when I realized something very unpleasant. ;)

laptoprage.jpg
:rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I get the same problem when i go on vacation and all i have is a small "craptop" :rofl:

*craptop*
Somebody please call Oxford. This word should definately be in a dictionary.:D
Craptop = Definition of a portable computer incapable of running so called Europa Universalis 3 a game by the swedish publisher Paradox Interactive, who seem to hate patching and make their games so that you cannot exit it properly without getting a fatal error, including expansions, on a reasonable framerate with speed x3, playing as Navarra and surviving for atleast 1 minute. ( Also see Crayer, a crappy player who cannot achieve WC as ryukyu, Paradox Interactive has a reputation of having their support forums with so called Crayers ).

Craptop = Definition of a portable computer incapable of running so called Europa Universalis 3 a game by the swedish publisher Paradox Interactive, who seem to hate patching and make their games so that you cannot exit it properly without getting a fatal error, including expansions, on a reasonable framerate with speed x3, playing as Navarra and surviving for atleast 1 minute. ( Also see Crayer, a crappy player who cannot achieve WC as ryukyu, Paradox Interactive has a reputation of having their support forums with so called Crayers ).

You forgot to include fanboyism in your definition.:p

Who cares if the app exits with a crash, you wanted it to exit right. There are operating systems that reboot using a triple fault, a really elegant solution....

Can we get back to ze rage?

Who cares if the app exits with a crash, you wanted it to exit right. There are operating systems that reboot using a triple fault, a really elegant solution....

Can we get back to ze rage?

I'm sorry, have you done Ryukyu gone into space yet ?
But soooo close
A wonder that no one made an image yet containing that you got the achievement for ryukyu into space and then eu3 crashes, rendering the achievement invalid
That would be the ultimate rage.
I'd literally shift+del on that.

And of course you'd never enabled autosaves or made any saves prior to that crash? Right...

And of course you'd never enabled autosaves or made any saves prior to that crash? Right...

Simultaneously, all save games corrupt like magic, thus ruining your achievement. That actually happened to my Russia game once, crash, and all savegames for the past like 50 years corrupted. It was really gay.

Folks, keep this a raaage thread, not a discussion thread. Inappropriate posts will be deleted, and if too many of them appear, I will close this thread.

Also: language!

Last edited:
Besides, interwebional success of /int/ meme make me of crying happy tears.

This thread is gold.

I'm ragin'!

They See me rollin'

They Hatin'!

I'm Ragin'!

wtfoa.png

My wife cracked up over this one. (And she has never played, or wanted to.)

Good job.