• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, they were led by a Corsican, after all, and Corsica was a part of Italy for a long time then.

It's an improvement.

Though a small one.

Talk about the blind leading the deaf... or is it the other way around?

Must have been frustrating for the OPM who was clearly in a better position. :/

Behold my masterpiece!

Rage1.jpg

To be clear, that means I don't get cores with a PU, and any other way gives FRANCE, the HRE, the perfect excuse to attack me.

Last edited:
Kind of easier said than done, he's got 3 electors vassalised. Out of 6.

I.....admit I wasn't paying enough attention there.

Last edited:
Me, as an austrian Man....PLS don't use AUS for Austria. AUT is the rigth one ;) AUS is Australia
just saying xD

Is that a French acronym (Autriche)? I would think OST or ÖST would be better. Otherwise, there would be no reason to say that a French acronym is better than an English one (except the overlapping with the Australian acronym).

Kind of easier said than done, he's got 3 electors vassalised. Out of 6.

I.....admit I wasn't paying enough attention there.

You obviously need to remove Glorious Austria from the unlawful yoke of the so-called "Emperor".

btw you shouldnt use the italian flag as avatar as long as the pasta eaters occupy South-Tyrol

I hope that was a joke ;)

btw great thread! keep the rage coming

edit:
as far as i know the name AUSTRIA comes from "Marcha Austriae", "(Archi-)Dux Austriae" (latin, from documents around 1000AD, which is believed to come from "austar" which is old-german and means east), which was also known as "osterland" or "ostarrichi" (land in the east), hence the german word "Österreich". 1996 we had the "1000 Jahre Ostarrichi" festivities.
i think international acronyms are decided in paris (ISO 3166 Maintenance agency for country codes, since ~1960). but the international callsign in aviation for austrian airplanes is "OE"... (not to mistake for Ottoman Empire ;) )

Last edited:

Read this in a French accent now, quite nice.
And yes that sucks, but I believe you get a CB to restore the Union. Unless of course you're in a regency. In which case you are an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis. (screwed)

EDIT
Oh...sorry bout that double-post. My bad.

I'm lovin' this thread. :D

Now, here is a rage moment I actually had last year before Divine Wind was released when I realized something very unpleasant. ;)

laptoprage.jpg

Attachments

• laptop-rage.jpg
    laptop-rage.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 73