• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yup. A nation's military strength - particularly back in those days depends not on the location of birth of the military officers, but its ability to attract and keep talented personel. And France did a great job at that back then.

Adal_raaage.png

I love how AI manages to calculate and that randomness is so #")¤"#). A quote i saw somewhere on this forum, "the ways of paradox are mysterious to us", think that quote needs a makeover.

I hate ~insta sieging by rebels. It can turn a peaceful province into a rebel jungle + giving some random country a core there.

Anyone who buggers up this thread and causes it to be closed will be summarily killed, dissolved in acid, burned, shot into the sun, and then raised from the dead so we can do it properly painfully next time.

@ King Dutch

It's called autosave, open the save file and reload. If that doesn't work, someone good with tech will probably correct me and in turn make me scream fffuuuu

THIS THREAD MUST LIVE