• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
72877937.jpg

I always love when I defeat an enemy army and they shatter into multiple pieces only to have to chase them in a circle. When I was trying to annex Mutapa with all of those 0 fort provinces I had to chase an army in a circle for almost a year before I finally caught them and killed them. The pop-ups get quite annoying when that happens. "Oh we lost province x." "We gained province x." "we lost province x." and so on.

You are doing it the wrong way, you are supposed to draw it not write it !

All i hae to say is this

trollsk.png

Wow all the people on here must have a good sense of humour, not one 'Never heard of Napoleon?' snipe! I remember there was a thread about unit abilities on Civfanatics for one of the expansions & i suggested a 100% withdrawl chance for French units as a joke & these few guys must have about cried over it! Chill out! :p Thats why i like this forum so much, people know a joke when they see one!

Napoleon was French, born in the Kingdom of France. His parents, on the other hand, were originally Italian - citizens of the Republic of Genoa - but Corsica was sold to France five years before Napoleon was born.

Calling him Italian is like calling Sarah Palin's children Russian because they were born in Alaska, or George W Bush's children Mexican because they were born in Texas. :)

Napoleon was French, born in the Kingdom of France. His parents, on the other hand, were originally Italian - citizens of the Republic of Genoa - but Corsica was sold to France five years before Napoleon was born.

Calling him Italian is like calling Sarah Palin's children Russian because they were born in Alaska, or George W Bush's children Mexican because they were born in Texas. :)

He was actually almost not French. France aquired Corsica only quite recently before his birth. If that was delayed for any reason, he would not have been a French citizen and probably not end up in the French military. Might have had an Italian Bonaparte though :D

He was actually almost not French. France aquired Corsica only quite recently before his birth. If that was delayed for any reason, he would not have been a French citizen and probably not end up in the French military. Might have had an Italian Bonaparte though :D

On a related note, Blucher, the commander of Prussian forces at Waterloo, was born in Mecklenburg, and had served before in the Swedish army.

(And yes I the u needs an umlaut)