• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've signed up. This is my first try in nearly 10 years of forum membership to get into a Paradox beta. First time's a charm, right? :)

Really wish I could sign up for this one. Too bad I've still got a fair few months before I'm back home....
Next time I guess.

If they would reward alpha/beta testers with the free game, or reward some of them with the free game, I would explode!! :D

Just a thought.

Paradox seems very nice to people who help out. I'm not sure about testers, and if a copy of CK2 itself would be a "thank you" gift, but rest assured they will come up with something nice. A "CK2 alpha/beta tester" icon for example, and maybe more. :)

Signed up. Hoping for the best.

A special icon would be nice, because everyone can register base CKII, but only the elite can register a beta tester icon. :cool:

If they would reward alpha/beta testers with the free game, or reward some of them with the free game, I would explode!!

Just a thought.

If you join the beta to 'get' something then you might not be the right candidate. (not that I am anyway involved in picking candidates).

If you join the beta to 'get' something then you might not be the right candidate. (not that I am anyway involved in picking candidates).

I think that the same might be true for people who expect it to be fun ;)

Most definitely interested obviously ! :cool:

I think that the same might be true for people who expect it to be fun ;)

Define "fun".:p I know I have had lots of fun with what some people would consider boring during testings before.:p

Define "fun".:p I know I have had lots of fun with what some people would consider boring during testings before.:p

You're talking with a guy who considers accounting to be great fun, but I know that people like me are very rare ;)

OK, well, I'm signed up, and ready and willing.
I think I got the dedicated graphic memory of my laptop right, but there are two different values quoted online. o_O

I can also test on my older XP box.

While testing alpha builds usually are something I usually would avoid at all costs, spending an hour or so a week to help make sure the GUI is usable and to uncover the nastiest CTDs would be worth it in the long run.
Also, I'm an extremely curious person.

So, I'm signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.