• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see like I have much of a chance, but I am willing to try anyway :)

The only problem is that I can't find how much dedicated memory my GT240M has and I am quite sure it has some. So I kept it at 128, just to be sure...

Hiya.
I submited my application but forgot to add my CPU. Could a kind soul edit my application and add AMD Phenom II X4 925 Quad Core 2.8GHz to the CPU field please?

Many thanks.

I don't see like I have much of a chance, but I am willing to try anyway :)

The only problem is that I can't find how much dedicated memory my GT240M has and I am quite sure it has some. So I kept it at 128, just to be sure...

Not a problem mate, just run GPU-Z and it will give you all the data you need to know about your GPU in one small screen.

Download here: http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/SysInfo/GPU-Z/

Last edited:
If it means playing as the Count of Portucale won't be as hellish, sign me up :D

If they would reward alpha/beta testers with the free game, or reward some of them with the free game, I would explode!! :D

Just a thought.

Will beta test for them anyway - Must... Help.... Improve!!!!

I would like to, but as Clausewitz 2.0 makes some border glitches happen (messed up graphically, but everything works) I don't think it's that of a good idea.

I would like to, but as Clausewitz 2.0 makes some border glitches happen (messed up graphically, but everything works) I don't think it's that of a good idea.

They re-wrote the graphics from scratch, as said in the last dev diary. So, even more the reason to test it!

I'm seriously considering signing up for this.

If we can handle the interface from CK1, I think we can handle the ugly alpha CK2 interfaces. ;)

Edit: I didn't get any sign-up confirmation. Just a blank white page. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.