• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does CW works on FTM with the 3.05 patch or just on Semper Fi. I was looking at gamesgate to buy it but with the system requirements they only mention Semper Fi.

Greets

Stupid question, I fond my answer at the front page :wacko:

I bought it, nice DLC

No mods appear in my "Select Mod to Play" drop down?

Order of install events:
1.Installed HOI3 from CD
2. Installed 1.4 patch
3. Installed Semper Fi
4. Hit "check for updates" on opening screen and installed that 2.04 patch
5. Installed Common Weapons of WWII DLC from GamersGate
6. Checked for Mod in drop down - was none.
7. Came here and found 1.2 patch for Semper Fi, installed it (correctly unraring into HOI3\mod\Common Weapons of WWII\)
8. Checked for Mod in drop down - was none.
9. Since that all failed I tried 2.1 patch found here, although I do not have FTML.
Checked for Mod in drop down - was none.

My checksum is AJBM
What step did I do wrong or miss please?

Last edited:
I hope that this dlc will be compatible with tfh. Further I hope that the elite units in tfh will be remodeled in this mod, choices of units for France, Germany and Soviet should be remade. Partially as some good avenues regarding this already exist, partially because foot SS and the ftench chaussers are bad choices (foregin legion and some renowned Ger foot infantry units would be best).

Hi!
I tried to download the patch for FTM but when I click the on the link it just leads me to this page "Not Found

The requested URL /downloads/CWWWII/Common Weapons of WWII - Patch 2.1.rar was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at didays.derkb.de Port 80".

Could anyone verify the link now and/or explain why this is occurring?

Unfortunately I finally played the HOI3 for the second time, but none of the mods (2xDies Irae and Common Weapons) isn't working. Also all patches are gone for a while (as the gamer up wrote). Help anyone? Can you send me patch for the FTM + Common Weapons? Please? :)

Can a moderator please change the name of this thread to something more up to date?

It's a bit frustrating to have spent money (or rather blue coins) on this:

1. Patch link in this thread doesn't work
2. Incompatible with current patch FtM 3.05

If this is sold, I expect it to be kept up to date. Otherwise remove it and refund the people who bought it.

Couldn't care less about 79p, but i was really enthusiastic about this mod. The problem is that when it's up for sale you get your hopes up that it will/most probably work. Hope the people publishing this will sort out their support structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.