• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got the Common Weapons patch to make it compatible with whichever version of FtM you have? I've not really kept track of where the current working link is to it, but it should be here somewhere. Probably in my own first post :p

Why? I'm ready to buy DLC Secret Weapons of WWII why? release? when? how long? wait... so...
make it by myself. :cool:

on yesterday :
HoI3_scww2-1_zps8617ae37.jpg

Hello, I'm very interestintg by adapting the DLCs with TFH. Personnaly, I'm concerned by CWWWII. But I don't understand why the work of Sosowo (Great modder I think) can't be share in this thread. I can not adapt and play CWWWII with TFH and I'm very glad (not Furious but ....). Like the others owner of DLC I'm waiting the release af this adaptations.

Because I want to play the DLC(Secret Weapons...) I'm waiting so long. This one, I'm mod from official DLC common weapon of WW2. I'm still waiting the official DLC and buy when it's released. :cool:

Sorry but I don't understand very well. I'm ONLY waiting an update to adapt Common Weapons WWII with TFH. Have you infromation about an official patch of CWWWII?

And for Secret Weapons? New DLC soon?

Common weapons needs patch 2-1 to be compatible with FTM. See above in this thread. There is today no official patch for TFH even if some people has made a(n)(unofficial?) work adapting CWWWII to TFH. But this work is not share, I don't know what is the reason. I've not understand very well the explanation of Sosowo (above).

Common weapons needs patch 2-1 to be compatible with FTM. See above in this thread. There is today no official patch for TFH even if some people has made a(n)(unofficial?) work adapting CWWWII to TFH. But this work is not share, I don't know what is the reason. I've not understand very well the explanation of Sosowo (above).

Basically, there are intellectual property rights at stake.

CMWWWII was designed by Devilread, who owns those rights. He had an agreement with Paradox/Gamersgate for distribution.

According to laws and international agreement on protection of intellectual rights, you are allowed to take such work and adapt it to TFH for your own needs. The whole idea is that you paid for it so you can do whatever you are pleased to do with it... except share your work, as the fact you bought this game does not allow you to distribute your work based on it (unless the one who owns the initial right on it agrees to).

That's 101 crash course on intellectual property rights.

Why never? Sosowo has posted a image where there is playing hoi3 + TFH + Common Weapons + Secret Weapons
Other question, anybody have Secret Weapons to download? If is yes, Can anybody send a private message?

Devildread has not been seen around in months thats why. Noone is aloud to make the DLC work with TFH as Paradox has already stated that only the creator of the DLC is allowed to do that. If anyone distributes a new version of the DLC that has been modified to work with TFH then don't be surprised if you get a phone call from Paradox.

THis question has been asked many times so I went straight to the top and asked Johan directly on how to respond to it and he told me straight that only the creator of the DLC has the authority to get it to work with TFH. Since Devildread has been MIA that means it will not get enhanced to work with TFH.

To your knowledge, good sir, has anyone tried to get in touch with DD? I seem to recall him having some health issues.

I'd love to see the mods updated, but more than that, I'm concerned that he's actually ok. Seemed like a good guy.

Devildread has not been seen around in months thats why. Noone is aloud to make the DLC work with TFH as Paradox has already stated that only the creator of the DLC is allowed to do that. If anyone distributes a new version of the DLC that has been modified to work with TFH then don't be surprised if you get a phone call from Paradox.

THis question has been asked many times so I went straight to the top and asked Johan directly on how to respond to it and he told me straight that only the creator of the DLC has the authority to get it to work with TFH. Since Devildread has been MIA that means it will not get enhanced to work with TFH.

So no update on CW working on TFH? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.