• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody!

DevilDread, about which nation will you do the next Dies Irae mod? If you will do that of course.

He doesn't mod much anymore. He hasn't been in these forums in a while.

I know someone updated DI for him a week or two ago. Apparently the update for TFH was sent to DD for him to post the update but nothing has happened so far. I am very much looking forward to playing DI with TFH.

As for Common Weapons I don't think anyone is working on an update. I made a post about it on the modding forums and there was no interest.

I would love for another modder to step up and make these DLC's like DD did in the past. They added much needed flavor to the game without changing too much like most of the current mods do.

I am hoping that the updated version of DI gets released soon. A new version of Common Weapons would be even better though. I know I would gladly pay for these dlc's again and I'm sure many others would also.

He doesn't mod much anymore. He hasn't been in these forums in a while.

I know someone updated DI for him a week or two ago. Apparently the update for TFH was sent to DD for him to post the update but nothing has happened so far. I am very much looking forward to playing DI with TFH.

As for Common Weapons I don't think anyone is working on an update. I made a post about it on the modding forums and there was no interest.

I would love for another modder to step up and make these DLC's like DD did in the past. They added much needed flavor to the game without changing too much like most of the current mods do.

I am hoping that the updated version of DI gets released soon. A new version of Common Weapons would be even better though. I know I would gladly pay for these dlc's again and I'm sure many others would also.

+1

I hope he will back. :cool:
I want to play this dlc(Common+Secret Weapons of WWII) with TFH but no update long time.
I did it by myself(not for share). I was still waiting a new update from him.

load.png

cww2-2.jpg

cww2-1.jpg

cww2-3.jpg

I did it by myself(not for share).

I am jealous of you Sosowo.

I have no idea whats going on with Godsmacks version of DIG yet. I remember reading that he sent it to DD weeks ago to "officially" release it. DD is obviously busy and doesn't have time for HOI3 anymore. Thats fine but I think it's time for him to pass to torch onto someone else then especially since there are people willing to update his work.

I've been waiting for DIG for TFH to be released to start a new game. If anyone has updated either DIG or Common Weapons and is willing to share please send me a PM.

Btw Sosowo. How did you deal with the new elite units released in TFH? Did you delete them and just use the elite units in common weapons?

..Did you delete them and just use the elite units in common weapons?
yes ,I did(duplicate units). techs and units based on dlc.

Beautiful sosowo,

great work here with a great DLC

Hello, I've HOI3 COLLECTION with CWWWII in version 3.05. I've a problem with the statistics: they are mixed like there is no place to add the new units. I can not reading the column in the end of the line. Do you know what the problem?

Hello, I've HOI3 COLLECTION with CWWWII in version 3.05. I've a problem with the statistics: they are mixed like there is no place to add the new units. I can not reading the column in the end of the line. Do you know what the problem?

Yes, the answer is very simple. To many units for a small screen :D

The game can't ajust the size of the screen and when the screen is full the next unit will be out of the viewable part of the screen

Ok, someone PM to me to brings my works.
I can't post links to this thread(Official) ,I not have permission from Devildread.

I will send PM links to you when I've finished this work.

commww2-2.jpg

I have no idea whats going on with Godsmacks version of DIG yet. I remember reading that he sent it to DD weeks ago to "officially" release it. DD is obviously busy and doesn't have time for HOI3 anymore. Thats fine but I think it's time for him to pass to torch onto someone else then especially since there are people willing to update his work.

There lies the problem. It is a DLC, meaning that Devildread gets x percentage negotiated with Paradox for each item sold. If someone updated and fixed it to work with the latest expansion it would be posted as a patch to the DLC BUT then Devildread would be the one to continue to get paid for it instead of the person who fixed it. It is not like a MOD were you can just hand the reigns to someone else and move along. Once money gets involved and it becomes an actual written contract the rules are all different. I dont know how complicated the fix was/is but maybe whoever fixed it could PM one of the devs at Paradox and see if a sticky could be made in the mod subforum with the fix only and make it public. This way people who paid for the DLC can just download the fix. That may or may not be an option I have no idea.

Godsmacks version of DI:G is gone. :sad: It was not sent to DevilDread. Godsmack might try to rebuild it someday. If anyone is interested in DI:G for TFH then they should download DI:G VP! for TFH and post your bugs. Without testers reporting (many download and play, but don't report) success or failure we wont have a working version (the reload save game bug reported by conic has got me beat and sosowo has been busy with work). Once we have a working version then we can get a standard version of DI:G for TFH released.

Whatever is released will still require having the DLC.

After some hardware issues, I am now forced to reinstall all the goodies.
And I believe that Davy's link to the patch 2.1 for FTM is dead unfortunately.

I would be eternally grateful if someone could upload it again.

EDIT: Nothing is wrong with Davy's link, its not DEAD. The problem is that gamefront dosent work in Sweden :angry:.
Could someone please upload the patch 2.1 on mediafire or similar website?

Last edited:
my work is free to share but ,Do not post the links to this thread.

share to :

amalric de g.
-ODIN-
RickR
ar73
Davy
marwis
Oberkotsau
l3ol3o
Gamer_1745
(check your Private Messages)

installation:
1.HOI3
2.SF
3.FTM
4.TFH
5.patching with TFH_4.02
6.install DLC : Common Weapons of WWII
7.patching with CWWWII 2.1 Download here (Thanks, Davy) ;)
8.install my work.
*9.make a shortcut of the program run as an administrator* more information from here.

makeskrunadmin1.jpg

makeskrunadmin2.jpg

my checksum is MFLV

good luck.

Last edited:
i have spent the last few hours reinstalling hoi3 from scratch and searching for patch 2.1 none of the links mentioned work, can someone pls help me, just need patch 2.1 for ftm to work. im getting very sad over the time i have spent... starting to get annoyed. and then the new expantion has its flags screwed up so i dont want to play it.

thank you in advance for any1 willing to help me

Sorry I've bougth FTH after I've read your thread. I'm trying to install CWWWII but no résult. Can I have more détail about your work. I've duplicate all the files in FTH but whith no résult. Help PLease

Hi all

I've just bought Common Weapons of WWII and downloaded it ok on to my system - the files are all there in the MOD folder, but when I got to the launcher to try and select the mod, its just blank, no tick box or anything. Anyone know how to make CWWWII show up in the launcher?

I have FTM and all the available sprites if that makes any difference.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.