• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sunday, GMT 1600 (1800 CET Summer, Noon Eastern Daylight Time) needs a sub today (June 8) for Chernigov. This is an interesting campaign based on randomization of the province statistics, so the map won't be quite what you are familiar with. Chernigov needs some tender care, since it was ghosted last session. It has a strong ally in Byzantium, the world has interesting dynamics, and the group is fun to play with.

If you are interested, you should check out the thread at http://languish.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=45667&st=690&#entry2226229

and post there, or contact any of the players listed in the first post of that thread on ICQ.

There is a small chance I'll be there anyway, but if so, I'm sure other sub slots will open <lol>

Thanks!

hello, im looking for an sub tonight you will play the mighties nation in the game, the ottoman empire, under rule of suletman and a weak austria to take all the cores.

please it is needed for france

Europa Restoralis, Sundays 1800 CET (that's Noon Eastern in the US) needs a permanent sub for Finland. You can look at the game thread here at Languish; registration may be required to see what it says.

We could also use a sub sub for Silesia this coming Sunday (the 20th). Silesia is in a good position to have fun, being as it is in the center of it all with access to the "Russian" colonizing corridor.

Hello we need subs in our campaign EGA 9. We play on Sundays at 18 CET and go on for 5 hours.

We use WATK and 2 extra files but we can explain that if you want to sub.

You can contact me on icq on my number 298342882 or talk to King John, he is our GM.

Name of the game; (There is no name specified, I'm new, and I'm trying to figure out how to get a multiplayer game going)

Current Date: 1/25/09
Play time: Day (Saturday-Sunday), Hours (2 a day), Channel (Valkyrienet)
Scenario: The Grand Campaign
Version: EU2 1.09

Host = Romano (<--Me)

Player nations with player names:

White = Golden Horde (my faction)
Red = Sub needed
Darkred = Perm needed
Yellow = allowed if the "Red"'s are full

I'm currently at the Valkyrie.net lobby, and I'm waiting for someone to join my game. I would appreciate it if anyone could.

INEEDYOU.jpg

See here. You only need this.

Hi, im seeking for a MP game. I have experience in SP, but im a noob in multi.
Welcome to the forums, nilfheimsan! :)

There are currently three running games steered from these forums. Check the threads out and see whichever one of them strikes your interest. I do know that the Interregnum campaign seeks new players (I myself play in that game).

Hope you stick around :)

We need 2 subs in Thirst for Glory today (now actually). Contact me on icq 317899057 or on here forum in game thread.

We need 2 subs in Thirst for Glory today (now actually). Contact me on icq 317899057 or on here forum in game thread.
Come on people! I know you there! We need sub.