• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi Everybody!

I have been playing EU2 on single-player for many years (well - with small interval for last 2 years) so I guess its about time to try some MP experience - so just let me know if you need a fresh player :)

Too early :(
I would need something 21+ cet

Are there any games going on at weekends or it is only these 2-3 games running overall atm? I am looking for a game to sub or be perm!

Kinda sucks to be honest. There used to be 2-3 games every single night before eu3. Too bad! well thx anyway. Then I will have to pick something from 2 games overall.:eek:

In the wednesday game we are in need of a new perm for England. The year is 1539 and you can check stats in the gamethread "Long Live EU2"

Contact me for more details.

Hi Imperator. I can sub today if you guys still need it; any ICQ or sort to contact you guys? How do you gather at gametime?

PD; I tried to register in your forum but the activation email never arrived even though I went though the miracle of registering in Polish...