• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have two proposals for techteams for Poland.

Both of some importance, though the second one can be seen as largely alternative choice - after all it is about CHANGING history so most fitting here.

1. Centrum Wyszkolenia Lotnictwa nr 1 w Dęblinie

Wreczenie.jpg

First center of training of pilots in Poland. It gained considerable reputation thanks to the achievements of the pilots trained there who through the time of the 2nd WW shown the value of their extensive fighter training.

In my opinion it should appear since the beginning of 1935 and get the following stats

6 for

fighter tactics,
piloting,
and
aircraft testing,

The primary destination of the team should be improving fighter tactics - Poles were one of the first if not the first Allied pilots to use modern formations.

I realise the skill is rather high, but limited so shouldn't destroy the balance. ;)

2. Władysław Sikorski

200px-Wladyslaw_Sikorski_2.jpg

Commander, but also one of those few modern thinking thorists in the allied states.

He was in the political opposition to the ruling government, but since he can be promoted as the commander of the Polish army and is available as a field commander too he can be allowed to work harder leading a techteam.

skill 4

in

centralised execution,
training,
large units tactics
and
combined arms,

Hope you will like them.

Rhydderch said:
I have a problem with the mod : when I start a game with USA, I have 0 IC. How can I remove this issue ?

I didn't have seen your post earlier, sorry.

Sometimes the game does strange things, if you wait one day it could be right suddenly, try it. If it doesn't work send me savegame to take a look.

I and my friend are French and we prefer playing with a French-speaking game. That's why we want to translate all the texts, which are in English (or in Spanish).

Where are texts' modifications and addings, which are done by the installation of this mod ?

PS : We have already found ones in the following files : modtext.csv , tech_names.csv and unit_names.csv

Hey erno , can you guys make modern transport aircraft carry normal tropps even armoured tropps ? so 1 transpot aircraft carry one infintry or armour unit

cause modern transport should be able to move units from friendly airport to another friendly airport (but no air drop attcks in enemy area of corse XD)

Hey erno , can you guys make modern transport aircraft carry normal tropps even armoured tropps ? so 1 transpot aircraft carry one infintry or armour unit

You may have opened a can of worms with this post, I don't think it is possible with the engine anyway

whitewolfmxc said:

cause modern transport should be able to move units from friendly airport to another friendly airport (but no air drop attcks in enemy area of corse XD)

We can't do it, we don't have any option.

Hello Erno. Mm.. I have some problems after installing MOD 34 the game crash while i was loading the scenarios the game suddenly said unexpected error or something like that, after that i reinstall the game but the problem is still there could you help me

That problem happens when you have something bad installed, I don't know your game but you have to be sure to have installed patch 1.3a for DD and then you can install Mod34 and remeber to apply no time limit.

If you have Armageddon:
- Install Hoi2DD Armageddon v1.0
- Install patch Armageddon v1.0a
- Install Mod34 v0.10 but NOT APPLY NO TIME LIMIT, it doesn't work wit Armageddon.
- Download Mod34 v0.10 for Armaggedon and you have to unzip it in the same folder where you are installing the game. (Rewrite all)
- Now you can apply this no time limit, it is for Armageddon.

Installation of Armageddon is a bit complicated but it works. For next version it could be easier

Last edited:
Hey erno ive been playing this mod in amagdon for teh first time and got some suggestions :

1) dont know why the resource events are hugly reduced........maybe because im playing greece ? (my first champign yet)

2) for historical events can the options have a sign for which choice is historical ? likea quote beside the hiustorical choice saying : (historical choice) XD

cause sometimes i dont know the real hsitory of that nation and i want to play historically

3) humm i asked this before ut can the IC and tech team slot ratio be shortened ?

i mean IC 10 to 40 you get only one slot , then 50 you get the second one and so on , can be like in mutipals of 10 , so 20 you get the second one , 40 you get third one so on

cause currently in game the tech gap bewteen small nations and big ones are too far away even comparing to real life....

4) the south american nations AI is still a bit weirld.............in my game they declar war on teh axis...........like penama declared war with germany after USA joned the party.......

5) i started my second champign as bulgaria and any of my land cant build factories at all ? wt hell.............

6) aircraft attcks gets too much damage from ground units , the more tropps more damage (funny the damage isnt caused by AA but land tropps ......)

7) the AI wont make a lot of new trade deals / or answer to trade deals / or is it AI of other nations stop making deals ????/

even i chose auto mod .......they only like make me 2 or 3 tahts it............this is really killing my economy and i cant micro them everytime...........

8) sub warfare is such a joke..............after what they did in amagadon......

Last edited:
1- Resource events are the same in DD and Armageddon.

2- We could do it but it is so much work, we have to modify every historical event to mark historical way. By now we will not do it.

3- You asked before and i answered before, we can't do anything it is a problem from Paradox.

4- They have non-agression pacts and if any of them can declare war the others can join.

5- You have to research basic industry. Surely we are going to change it and we are going to give basic industry to Bulgaria.

6- We didn't touch it, it is like Paradox's way.

7- Another time it is a problem of Paradox, but auto economy doesn't work so well in small countries (perhaps in bigs too). The best you can do is to control your economy.

8- What do you mean? Is it so good or so bad? Many people said us that u-boat are so good.

1) about the U boats in amagadon they over did it in every way ,

VS normal fleets : (BB/DD/LC and so on) , they are much better than Doomsday

VS: conveys and escors : they are totally crap........

PS: in WW2 real life isnt it the total opssite ??? XD

2) about the Air units getting too much damage , imn sure its a bug paradoz did

mainly is the AA ability of land units (more serious if stack up untis in one province) got somwhow too effective against planes (even tactical planes etc) compared to AA and are extremly unrealistic as my planes got wacked (both in Men and equipment bar) in 2 days just by attcking "land units" in a province even without any AA batteries

trouble with interceptors

first of all, excellent mod!

i am currently playing mod 34 (the english version) for armageddon.

i'm playing as germany.

however my interceptors seem to be able to only perform two missions. move and rebase!

i am getting bombed by britain and have plenty of interceptors waiting to attack but they just sit there!

do i have to research a tech in order to use air superiority missions for interceptors? (my fighters will perform air superiority just fine) or is this a bug?

i'd be grateful of any help.

talisean said:
first of all, excellent mod!

i am currently playing mod 34 (the english version) for armageddon.

i'm playing as germany.

however my interceptors seem to be able to only perform two missions. move and rebase!

i am getting bombed by britain and have plenty of interceptors waiting to attack but they just sit there!

do i have to research a tech in order to use air superiority missions for interceptors? (my fighters will perform air superiority just fine) or is this a bug?

i'd be grateful of any help.

It must be a bug... But I use the same version, but my mod works perfectly. I suggest you to reinstall the game... I hope, it will help you!

Hathokk said:
It must be a bug... But I use the same version, but my mod works perfectly. I suggest you to reinstall the game... I hope, it will help you!
Erno said:
We don't know anything about that and we didn't touch it from vanilla Armageddon. Just say that planes need a minimum level of organization to fly but if your fighters work well we don't have idea.
thankyou both for your replies i geuss it's a re-instalation for me then

In case you can't find anything better for Bracia Jablkowscy ( Jablkowski Brothers) techteam. Here is the best picture I could find anywahere.

396px-Jablkowscy_1932.jpg