• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Suggestions:

As I stated before.More Nations,maybe old ones like:

Bretagne
Prussia
Bavaria

European Union (basically all European nations.Maybe Event?)

American Enterprises (If USA,Canada and Mexico Agrees to Melt together.

Asian Coalition (both china,all warlords and japan)

Some Fantasy and some old ones.

I think there should be more events were countries unite under a single banner.

In my most recent game as Poland I got pretty suprising results with my war against Germany.

marzec1940.jpg

BTW It was started in April 1939 when the Brits proposed the alliance.

I played on normal/furious ( it is hard enough to me) and started with quick campaign against Czechoslovakia and later against Baltic states ( I annexed them all).
Later Germany DOWed Estonia taking Narva which pissed off the Soviets which DOWed them right after this. Germany was later joined by Romania, Hungary, Austria, Italy, Portuga, Bulgaria, Greece and Yugoslavia.
In late 1938 Yugoslavia DOWed the UK which meant that untill April 1939 everyone was fighting everyone except few neutral minor powers and me.

Now I have August 1944 and preparing my army against the SU which violated my territory while fighting the Germans. Fine for them to beat the guys, but it is still my territory so Uncle Joe will be beaten by my most modern tank, infantry and airplane force of circa 150 divisions ( he has got 340, but DOWed Japan some time ago).

Other events included Japan DOW everyone, the USA joining the Allies and the close destruction of Japan with the US army occupying evey island up to Kyushu and fighting in China against Japanese and their Chinese nationalist puppet.

P.S. I suggest putting some event sabout the alternative outcome of the war with Poland. 'All the Russias' mod has that very well prepared.
I mean - a Polish victory over Germany, creation of puppet Ukraine from the territories taken from the SU and adding some possibilities to enlarge 'core' polish provinces with Oppeln, Elbig, Konigsperg, maybe more.

cegorach said:
In my most recent game as Poland I got pretty suprising results with my war against Germany.

marzec1940.jpg

BTW It was started in April 1939 when the Brits proposed the alliance.

I played on normal/furious ( it is hard enough to me) and started with quick campaign against Czechoslovakia and later against Baltic states ( I annexed them all).
Later Germany DOWed Estonia taking Narva which pissed off the Soviets which DOWed them right after this. Germany was later joined by Romania, Hungary, Austria, Italy, Portuga, Bulgaria, Greece and Yugoslavia.
In late 1938 Yugoslavia DOWed the UK which meant that untill April 1939 everyone was fighting everyone except few neutral minor powers and me.

Now I have August 1944 and preparing my army against the SU which violated my territory while fighting the Germans. Fine for them to beat the guys, but it is still my territory so Uncle Joe will be beaten by my most modern tank, infantry and airplane force of circa 150 divisions ( he has got 340, but DOWed Japan some time ago).

Other events included Japan DOW everyone, the USA joining the Allies and the close destruction of Japan with the US army occupying evey island up to Kyushu and fighting in China against Japanese and their Chinese nationalist puppet.

P.S. I suggest putting some event sabout the alternative outcome of the war with Poland. 'All the Russias' mod has that very well prepared.
I mean - a Polish victory over Germany, creation of puppet Ukraine from the territories taken from the SU and adding some possibilities to enlarge 'core' polish provinces with Oppeln, Elbig, Konigsperg, maybe more.

Furious tends to make AI do very stupid mistakes.

Erno said:
I don't know what is exactly your problem. But I can remember steps you have to follow and their consequences:
- Install Hoi2DD
- Apply patch 1.3a
- Install Mod34 v0.1 for DD1.3a in the same folder than Hoi2DD, at the end of the installation no time limit executes automatically, you have to select the hoi2.exe and apply it, it will say you "Okay" if all goes well.

Then, if you enter in mod34 there will be two scenarios, one is Mod34: a historical scenario (we try it); and the other is Final War scenario with fantastic argument.

Try to explain your problem better.

There

Why dont you rewrite the combat system? Because battles should take much more time ...

Hathokk said:
Why dont you rewrite the combat system? Because battles should take much more time ...

Rewrite the combat system will be hard since its hardcoded.It would come out as a diffrent game. Suggestions is More Moral and Organisation

If battles take longer time then speed would need to be adjusted in order to compensate and still make it able to achieve breakthroughs

Noffi a la Poff said:
Rewrite the combat system will be hard since its hardcoded.It would come out as a diffrent game. Suggestions is More Moral and Organisation

I played with the Total Realism Project, and the battle system in this mod is perfect, in my opinion. Why don't you use their combat system?

Hathokk said:
I played with the Total Realism Project, and the battle system in this mod is perfect, in my opinion. Why don't you use their combat system?

They would have to integrate it with their system and at same time modify it to fit their mod,And not just that,They need to ask first

Suggestion: Event for Germany reclaiming their African Colonies

Last edited:
When I install it what does "What year Teach Team" mean or do? I set it for 1933 and I start the game in Oct. 1, 1934 and the next turn is Jan. 1, 1935!

Ditto with "No view IC foreigner"?

And since I have already answered "Yes" to No Time Limit why is it asking again?

Could you work with Paradox and make the tech screen wider--smaller margins?

Last edited:
I am not sure why, but the very first game I played with this mod was fun at first until I realized the my 18 speed Panzers with 100 organization going against the Soviets 40 org infantry was anti-climactic. I figured things were going a bit too easily against France and Belgium, but after those were done I planned on waiting for SU to attack me, until I realized in about '40-'41 that it was going to unbelievably easy. What happened to the AI man, I thought I was going to see massive stacks of troops and a stiffer challenge from the AI, but it didn't end up like that. If I would have proceeded with this game I can imagine a total German-Europasia by about 43.

Oh and when some of the events fire, you can get a sequence of 4+ some times. One giving research one taking a point away, etc etc all at the same time.

Still a cool mod, I probably won't play anymore because the tech tree, just seems like overkill to me. So much tech, personally, dissuaded me from trudging through it again so I just uninstalled the mod.

Someone earlier was asking how the mod functions using the Mod Enabler, and it works just fine using it.

What were you thinking with the 18 speed Maus tanks, that was just nasty. By the time '40 rolls around I had just about the last tank (except for the Secret Weapon tank) and could have easily annexed any nation.

Playing as Russia, mine hit May 1, 1935 and it tried to save and CTD.

I loved the tech tree! Different philosophy than the original one in HoI--looks quite interesting. I also liked how it was tied to time. The current system in HoI2 & Doomsday makes the game something like re-arranging the chairs on the deck of the Titanic.

To djconklin:
You have to apply the No Time Limit patch again, you do something wrong because the game starts at October of 1934 and continue normally. To apply patch you have to select hoi2.exe, you can apply now too, you don't have to install again.
The year of Teach Team is for where you want to appear that teams, there are some teams that appear later in the game, if you don't touch it the teams appears historicaly.

No view IC, it is for not to see IC of other countries, for some people it is more interesting to play not knowing it.

To sadistik12299:
I can't find it. Is it because I patched to 1.3A after I Installed Mod34? If so, how can I fix it?

As we said, you have to install first 1.3a and then Mod34 v0.10 for DD1.3a