• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Astrakhan and most of southern Italy. Very nice gains there. :)

Good stuff, but why do you OPM the countries instead of letting them stay a TPM, you will still have to pay the cost for two provinces when annexing them later, won't you? Or do you hope for a border dispute?

Kill the westerners , kill the easterners , kill the northerners , kill the southerners !
Oh , wait , they're not worthy in the south ...

Another very entertaining update; I have no idea how you're managing this with such low infamy, but it's working very well!

Do you intend to colonize as well? New World is probably too far (for now!), but what about Africa?

Not enough people to kill there, just natives!

Excellent update!

Good stuff, but why do you OPM the countries instead of letting them stay a TPM, you will still have to pay the cost for two provinces when annexing them later, won't you? Or do you hope for a border dispute?

Annexation cost was to high. It was 116 for Papal state and slightly more for Naples iirc. Don't worry, it all worked out a short time later. :p

nice to see the Ottoman psychos approaching Rome ... I always feel there is something so right with the Ottomans when you run the Pope out of town and convert Rome

Don't worry, you don't have to wait long.

Magnificent. I can't decide if I want to see you sweep across Europe or across India and South Asia. I guess you'd better sweep them both.

As mentioned earlier, OE plans to kill them all, and them includes anyone not OE. :)

Kill the westerners , kill the easterners , kill the northerners , kill the southerners !
Oh , wait , they're not worthy in the south ...

Well lets just say I might take a bit longer to get around to Africa.

Another very entertaining update; I have no idea how you're managing this with such low infamy, but it's working very well!

Do you intend to colonize as well? New World is probably too far (for now!), but what about Africa?

Only as far as I need to to kill 'them'. And it's all about good CB management imo. :p

Last edited:
1531-1540. Chapter 13 or 14, whatever. : The way of the axe-laden grasshoper!

Sooo I was killing Tims.

I got a border with Rajputana annexed them.

I started to harvest some of Bohemia's colonial efforts.

I was at war with... these countries.

OE15322.jpg

Heir died in hunting accident. I gained infamy, because obviously he wasn't fit to run the country if he got killed while hunting.

One good thing about fighting Bohemia, they have lots of soldiers to turn into corpse piles.

OE15332.jpg

After killing a rediculous amount of people, I took some land.

OE15341.jpg

Comet sighted. Telescopes banned. People looking up, burned for crimes against the state.

Warning from Papal state. Seriously, not making it up.

New warning response policy followed to the letter, resulting in this:

OE15351.jpg

The Pope had friends... not sure why being as dumb as he was. I kept killing them, especially the English!

They offered white peace. Not accepted.

They kept sending more and more troops over a few years. We greeted them all in the traditional manner.

OE15371.jpg

They pleaded for peace and I LOL'd! They were really out of troops to send.

Sultan: Dig deeper and hire mercs!

Got a border with Delhi. Annexed.

OE15381.jpg

Then seriously, I'm not lying, This happened:

OE15383.jpg

My troops started moving into position! Then it happened again!

OE15384.jpg

I killed the English troops that were sieging in Italy. I checked alliances, then declared war on 3 targets: Naples, Bohemia, and Tuscany.

THEN I made peace with England. I killed lots of 'them' in various places, then this:

OE15391.jpg

Followed by this:

OE15392.jpg

Bohemian armies again died in the tens of thousands. The HRE is -always- a good place to go for a fight.

While the peoples I was at war with were dying, I tried getting some freebie provinces through revolters in India.

OE15402.jpg

And that was that.

The AI was really feeling suicidal....

Umm, about halfish I'm guessing. The next update is going to be awesome. LOL Omg it's good crazy stuff. We shall see if I survive or not. :)

Yea, slightly over half where I am right now, but I -just- had a ton of provinces core up and I'll be getting a bunch more very soon so it will probably drop below 50% in the next few years.

Last edited:
Umm, about halfish I'm guessing. The next update is going to be awesome. LOL Omg it's good crazy stuff. We shall see if I survive or not. :)

Yea, slightly over half where I am right now, but I -just- had a ton of provinces core up and I'll be getting a bunch more very soon so it will probably drop below 50% in the next few years.

You may have problems with overextension; of course, it's nothing you can't handle, but there's still something in me that twitches at the thought!

You may have problems with overextension; of course, it's nothing you can't handle, but there's still something in me that twitches at the thought!

Lol I wanna say what happened, it's killing me... but I will wait until the update! Actually, I'll just start posting it, give me a bit.

Edit: Will have to wait till tomorrow, must go to bed. :(

Last edited:
I think you've just disproved the doctrine of Papal (AI) infallibility in that last update
Actually, he proved the Pope is infallible! Papal States warned OE not to go to war with PAP's neighbors. So he didn't! Instead, he went to war with the Papacy itself, annexed it, and then since a non-existent country by definition has zero neighbors, the prophecy came true and there was much rejoicing across the lands. (Except for the Pope, who was dead.)

Eagerly anticipating the next update. :D

1541-1547: How to start a party!

At the beginning of this decade, I was as you might have expected, fighting hordes.

I was also fighting Bohemia, collecting some of the provinces they'd been assigned to colonize for me, and killing them in the process. I had to kill them in large numbers because the peace cost of the provinces in question was high.

Revolters in Greece had captured Corfu and that other crappy province next to it, Janina. I invaded.

Eventually, Bohemia decided to give up some territory for peace.

OE15411.jpg

Corfu revolted and finally broke free as a 2PM.

The freedom fighters had held their turf for a couple years against all the odds, and liberated their nation from the clutches of their oppressors!

The peoples of the newly free nation had long been occupied by the evil Euopeans, basically for most of the game.

This freedom lasted for about 2 months because... they were 'them', and that's the only reason I needed really.

OE15412.jpg

War with GH was back on soon after, and instead of beating them up a bit and making peace, I decided to start trying to colonize my way to the Spussians! (Spanish Russians)

I didn't really have to work at it much since they seemed to be making a B-line for my border with their own colonial efforts. Good times were right around the corner!

The Sultan figured out how to operate his new printing press gadget that had been stolen from Bohemia, and used it successfully to print up lots of anti-'them' propaganda, leading to more innovation somehow!

Telescopes were also stolen, which resulted in the discovery of another comet. DAMN COMETS! I was just months from getting rid of the resist western influences too, but now no 3 stab to do mil modernization.

OE15461.jpg

Made peace with Nogs, pay me money for 5 years.

I got rid of res. western influences finally, and took a couple dings for not renewing it. Luckily, no stab or centralization slider hits! The comet had thrown me back, but in Nov 1547, 2 awesome things happened. 1, I got 3 stability again! 2, I got a border with Castille!!!

I had to wait one month for the HW CB to kick in, and couldn't do mil modernization until then because I wanted to declare war -RIGHT NOW!!!- and couldn't at -3 stab. So... I waited. Such was the OE bloodlust for the Spussians!

In the final days, I got the pop up again, luckily just a revolt!

Dec 2, 1547, HW CB on Castile kicks in. I declared war, then did Mil Mod knocking stability down to -3. Dec 3rd, all allies join in, and this is what the war screen looked like:

OE15472.jpg

Oh, it was gonna be a crazy party!!

RR map mode showed my worst province now at just over 40% revolt risk. Sweet! Good times had finally arrived!

OE15473.jpg