• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. Who are you? Anglo-French Union
2. What year is it? 1615
3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Nope
4. Are you one of the richest countries? The richest with a TE of almost 500
5. Are you at war? Not at the moment
6. What is your main concern? Other colonists reaching North America
7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Mostly peaceful, colonizing is my main focus
8. Which country are you hating? Holland and Switzerland, wont stop inciting revolts in my territories
9. Which country are you fearing? Ming if they decide they want Shanghai back
10. Who are your allies? Castille, Scotland, Luxembourg, random other vassals

1. Who are you?
Athens

2. What year is it?

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win?
Just recently suffered a catastrophic loss to Naples, where I agreed to convert to catholicism to prevent them taking Thrace. My two most important cities are catholic, but the rest of the country didn't like it much...

4. Are you one of the richest countries?
Far from it.

5. Are you at war?
Nope, and doing everything I can to prevent that.

6. What is your main concern?
I finally have enough territory and manpower to compete with my neighbours, so my main concern is building an economy, army and navy large enough to actually defend myself.

7. Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both?
Trying to be peaceful, but my neighbours like to attack me D:

8. Which country are you hating?
Naples. They've attacked me three times and never lost. Fortunately they have a regency council now.

9. Which country are you fearing?
Again, Naples. Also Morocco, who somehow doesn't only control most of north Africa, but most of Anatolia too.

10. Who are your allies?
Novgorod and Milan.

1. Who are you? Ireland.
2. What year is it? 1519.
3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Nope.
4. Are you one of the richest countries? Yes.
5. Are you at war? Yes.
6. What is your main concern? Inheriting Scotland and getting a London core.
7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Warmongering.
8. Which country are you hating? Scotland; will never be inherited.
9. Which country are you fearing? Hungary; with Muscowy, they basically own Eastern Europe.
10. Who are your allies? All my vassals and junior partners.

1. Who are you?
Russia

2. What year is it?

Lost a war against the Golden Horde despite popping the Libreum Veto during the Muscowy days, but other than that no.

Have the highest income by far but really far behind in tech.

5. Are you at war?
No.

Getting enough stability to modernize the military.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both?
Conquering the Mohammedan hordes to bring back Orthodoxy to Anatolia. Or I will be, once I have Latin troops.

Burgundy. It controls half of the HRE as vassals or allies, along with most of what used to be France.

Burgundy.

10. Who are your allies?
Austria, Poland and Lithuania. The latter two are vassals, the former a personal union.

1. Byzantium, current ruler Zoe V, 5, 7, 4.
2. 1756
3. No, but I had several wars that were Pyrrhic victories.
4. Yes, my income is more than top 10 combined.
5. Just finished mopping the floor with Britain.
6. Not restoring the Roman Empire in its 117AD extent by the end of the game.
7. Only two countries I have diploannexed, Sardinia and Siena.
8. Burgundy, for a country that is now only Belgium+eastern Netherlands they have a ridiculously large army and they sport a dozen-vassal alliance.
9. Used to be Burgundy for their 400k man army (plus 150k vassal troops) but after some three very long and exhaustive wars I took them down (now I have over a million men).
10. Moldova, who have been my allies since early 1400's as I wanted a buffer state between me and the late Golden Horde, and Croatia who I allied because they were spamming spy missions on me and couldn't spare the infamy to kill them. I'm preparing to take them down though.

1. Who are you? OE with Egypt, all of the Balkans, S Italy, and Colonies.
2. What year is it? 1618
3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? No
4. Are you one of the richest countries? Yes
5. Are you at war? Yes
6. What is your main concern? Dismantling the HRE. I occupied all the electors but Wurtemburg and they're a vassal of Austria.
7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Attacking.
8. Which country are you hating? Austria, Castille, GB, Ak Koyunlu, Bohemia
9. Which country are you fearing? GB, France, Muscovy, Austria
10. Who are your allies? Prussia,Crimea, Ukraine, Delhi, Yemen, Navarre, and I like to think of Protestant France Blob as my ally.

1. Who are you? Persia
2. What year is it? 1446
3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? No, but I did not win either.
4. Are you one of the richest countries? No
5. Are you at war? No
6. What is your main concern? Getting Ak Koyunlu down. They lost all wars and suddenly the got like billions troops. Apart from that my main concern is getting rid of the ahistorical theocracy which did not come into being prior to 1979. I really think Paradox hates the Iran so much they even falsify their history. They only way to get rid of it is getting Absolute Monarchy which is far away in the future.
7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Attacking - I am surrounded by Hordes.
8. Which country are you hating? Blobbing India empires, AK, Mameluks, HRE Hungary
9. Which country are you fearing? Mameluks
10. Who are your allies? Jalaryds, OPM vassal Balutschistan

1. Who are you? Holland-> HRE Netherlands
2. What year is it? 1590
3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? No.
4. Are you one of the richest countries? Yes, richest country in the world
5. Are you at war? No, but I'm planning to break out my strongest competitor : Scandinavia holding United Kingdom.
6. What is your main concern? Not being able to form HRE : I have worked hard to keep the states weak and divided, but I have more than 60 countries voting on each reform. I have but the two last reforms to pass, but it is hard to get a majority now...
7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? I'm attacking, using the wrath of the emperor to break any (european) power that want to expand itself.
8. Which country are you hating? I'm not hating anyone, I'm just doing my work :)
9. Which country are you fearing? I'm fearing the alliance of all HRE states who will refuse to revoke the privilegia. When I will pass the reform, I fear that I will have to fight too much countries at once.
10. Who are your allies? I have a lot vassal states, and I'm in PU with (what remains of) Austria.

1. Finland
2. 1520
3. Not so far.
4. THE richest.
5. No.
6. Taking out Ragusa who is spamming spies on me, and PU-annexing Norway to complete my Scandinavian conquest
7. War in the east, forced PU in the West
8. Ragusa who despite good relations keeps spamming those friggin spies on me. I am trying to convert to Protestant and they are inciting those damn fanatics all the time. Pope does it too.
9. Moscow, as they are very close to forming Russia and I have lots of their core territories.
10. Norway, Lithuania and GB.

EU3: DW(D&T)

1. Who are you?

The Byzantine Empire

2. What year is it?

Nope, that's for the puny AI!

No, but as I'm still restoring territory it makes sense. I am in the top ten though.

5. Are you at war?

Nope. Regency Council until around 1390-1.

The Mamluks and the Golden Horde.

As I'm angling to restore Rome's glory, I see a lot of war on the agenda for the foreseeable future.

The Mamluks. Those bloody jerks declared war on me! Totally rude!

The Golden Horde. They've crept into Anatolia, ever so slowly over the last few decades.

10. Who are your allies?

Bulgaria(Vassal) and Wallachia, and Trebzond. All three are very good allies, especially during the First Roman-Mamlukan War.

1. Who are you?

Poland

2. What year is it?

Not a single

The richest

5. Are you at war?

No, i got regency concuil(which will last another 16 years)
But at least i got a good heir(despite his low legitimacy)

Gaining enough tech gap to westernize, and gaining the imperial title. And making vassal wall around me, plus i plan on killing off ottomans(they are starting to grow strong, and i don't like my neighbours being strong)

Attacking people, but not peacefull will i be supposedly.

Bah, france, because they are having bigger army than i got. Biggest in the world... but not in position to threaten my position. I mean i got bigger support limit than their army, but don't want to build too much armies, to save some expenses as i got to fight rebels cause i got many non core provinces

Well, i feel little bit concerned about ottomans, because they start to grow quite strong, and got no horde on their back.

10. Who are your allies?

Georgia, Tirol and Styria, plus my vassals : Wallachia, Brandenburg, Pommeriana, Meissen, Thuringen, Palpatine, and Salzburg.

1. Who are you?

England -> Great Britain

2. What year is it?

no

Yes, current income is 12 times higher than #2 Austria who is double #3 Scandinavia

5. Are you at war?

currently giving Ottomans yet another well deserved beat down

was originally aiming for WC but some mistakes and less than stellar luck are probably going to make that not happen so am focusing on the 30 Threedecker achievement

cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war

Austria, as per usual although they somehow lost the last election to 2pm Pommerania

puhleeze

10. Who are your allies?

Lithuania, vassals Montenegro and Hesse, PUs Tver and Frankfurt

MEIOU Mod

1. Naples -> K.o.t.Two Sicilies

2. 1388

3. I conceded defeat with a +78 WS because the Iberian Alliance just would not give up! Of course, all of that was from battles on my soil, so I imagine they still felt fairly confident.
4. Not even close - I'm still clawing my way towards Free Trade, have no CoTs of my own, and can plant maybe one merchant in every fifteen right now. It's too early for colonization, and it's not exactly like taxes or early-game production are worth much.

5. Not anymore - took me eighteen years to get Castille, Portugal, and Aragon to stop killing their soldiers on me, and now I'm rebuilding my navy and letting WE fade (I'm in luck, since they've got four times as much each).

6. Now that I've secured a foothold on Sicily, I need to build a navy worthy of half of Italy. Of course, if the three Iberian states don't break that alliance it won't help anyway (250+ against 36), but it'll make me competitive again.

7. Outside of a trade war with Sicily (see discussion of what happened there above and below...), I've only had a couple of scraps with the Ottomans and a couple of fights in Northern Italy, which ended positively...but always for someone else.

8. Aragon is a pain. It still holds two territories on Sicily, as well as half of North Africa and every Mediterranean island that wasn't originally Venezian or Neopolitan. Castille, too - it's warleader of the Pan-European Alliance (see below) and has no interest in even a white peace while I'm leading at 78 WS.

9. Aragon again - on it's own, it has eighty-odd ships. But with alliances, it truly becomes a monster. All three of the Iberian states are allied, and Castille is also tied to Austria, which is tied to HREmp. Bohemia, which in turn calls Burgundy, which calls France and co., who finally are allied (don't ask me how) to England. Since the Scandinavians ripped each other apart early on, that makes that alliance one of every single Latin-tech great power.

10. I'm only still allied to Provence (PU, integration to come in 1406) and Venezia, neither of whom would do anything but feed the other side warscore if I called them in a war like that last one. Venezia also keeps stealing my war goals in the North Italian scuffles, but I won't break that alliance because their CoT is the only one where I can place any merchants.

1. Who are you?
Aragon

2. What year is it?

I lost my first defensive war with Castille but got away with just giving up some of my SoI even though their mission was to acquire Aragon (the province)

Yes

5. Are you at war?
No

6. What are your main concerns?
a) One of these days France is probably going to start a war with me, but my troops stand ready and the blood that will flood the Pyrenees will be theirs, not mine...
b) The Carribbean & South America are going to be settled my me and nobody else - everybody tries to found a colony in the area is risking his throne
c) I'm trying to keep the chances to inherit my PUs as high as possible
d) I pray to all divines that my 8/8/8 heir survives until it's his turn to rule

I've had my share of offensive wars but nowadays I'm only fighting little wars here and there to keep my prestige.

Naples, who resisted my attempts to diplo-vassalize them again and again until they grew too big. One of these days I'll find a CB to get over there and kick their behinds...

My lovely huge blue neighbour France

10. Who are your allies?
Regular allies: none
PUs: Portugal, Castille, Granada & Cyprus
Vassals: Galicia, Ferrara, Tuscany, Genoa, Sicily, Cherokee & Shawnee

1. Who are you?
Savoy -> Sardinia-Piedmont -> Italy

2. What year is it?

Twice. One of them was a defensive war against Austria, HRE Bohemia, huge Bavaria and some other HRE minors... I had to give up Tirol and Lienz. The second one was against Burgundy, which is slowly eating France, lowlands and Spain...

Yes, thanks to two COTs

5. Are you at war?
No, but I want to weaken Bavaria soon

Big Bavaria and powerful Burgundy, Bohemia - Austria alliance (Bohema has just finished fighting Kazakh...) and GB who allies with every single small country near me!

I tend to be peaceful, since I am bad at fighting wars(

Burgundy and Austria. They tend to attack me at the same time.

Burgundy, Austria and Bavaria. Combined they are 3 times more powerful than me(

10. Who are your allies?
Switzerland was my friend since 1399 but they backstabbed me during war with Austria in 1570's. Now my allies are vassal Sicily and Morea.

1. Who are you?
Aachen

2. What year is it?

Well, at one point early in the 15th century, England called me in a war vs France. England was the warleader and after I finally got most of southern France occupied, so we were on the winning side, they decided to white peace :/

Well, yeah, but that has probably something to do with the fact that I own nearly all of Western Europe.

5. Are you at war?
More or less constantly, but right now war isn't that hard anymore.

Conquering the rest of Europe. With 2,4 infamy burning per year and imperialism cb not that hard.

Warmongering. Infamy never reached 0 for about 200 years now.

Portugal and Milan for not changing their capitals (Porto/Siena) while I dont want to conquer anything outside of Europe.

Nothing right now.

10. Who are your allies?
Nobody, I annexed all vassals and conquered the rest.

1. Who are you? Castille

2. What year is it? 1570 I think

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Nope

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Even German City states are richer

5. Are you at war? Yes, stupid France

6. What is your main concern? France obliterating me

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Trying to be peaceful in Europe, not working

8. Which country are you hating? France, first allies, now attacking me

9. Which country are you fearing? France, Sweden, GB... pretty much everybody

10. Who are your allies? Huron, Bavaria... both useless

1. Vijayangar
2. 1371
3. Not yet.
4. Not even close
5. Not at the moment, but Delhi is going down once the truce wears off.
6. Forming Hindustan
7. Attacking all the time.
8. Anyone that isn't me.
9. Timurids.
10. A few states on the subcontinent but I will kill them too when the time comes.