• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. Who are you?
Navarre

2. What year is it?

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win?
One war with Aragon, and one war to France.

4. Are you one of the richest countries?
Yes

5. Are you at war?
No

6. What is your main concern?
Impending Pre-emptive War with Austria. The lack of an Heir, putting me at risk of becoming a junior partner in a personal union with one of three dozen countries I have a royal marriage with. I want to inherit Milan and form Italy.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both?
Preparing for war with Austria.

8. Which country are you hating?
Austria, Austria, Austria, Austria, and Austria.

9. Which country are you fearing?
Austria, Castille, and Burgandy

10. Who are your allies?
Castille, Burgandy, Portugal, Switzerland, and a dozen vassals.

1. Who are you?
The Most Profitable Administrative Republic of Frankfurt.

2. What year is it?
About 1515.

Yes. Had Subjugate mission on a minor that was sphered by Austria, Evil mastermind and supreme blobber. They honoured the call, and brought a busload of allies. I was winning tactically, but did the strategic mistake to call in my ally, (midsized) Utrecht. Hadn't I done so, I would've been able to stab hit Austria for peace. Now I ran out of MP instead, when Utrechts poor performance bogged down the WS.

Yes, the richest.

5. Are you at war?
Yes, in a second war with Austria. This time, no calling of allies.

Containment of Austria, and soon, Bohemia.

Attacking, when I have cores or Subjugation missions and the circumstances are suitable.

Austria. Always Austria. Always blobbing, never imploding without my oh so firm "interventions".

Austria is about to be beaten and France has collapsed, so no fear.

10. Who are your allies?
Utrecht and vassal Ulm (had to ally them to get Alliance CB, or else they would have been annexed in a war they were already in).

1. Who are you?
La Serenìsima Repùblica de Venesia

2. What year is it?
1420(ish)

Not yet, but I probably will soon

Only per-capita

5. Are you at war?
Yes, but not actively

To keep up a Trade and Naval edge against everyone else

I'm somewhat aggressive

Genovaaaaa!

Milan, Austria, Turkey

10. Who are your allies?
The island vassals + Savoy and Dubrovnik

1. Who are you? The Mughal Empire (from the Timurids)

2. What year is it? 1605

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? I've conceded defeat a few times to get neighbors off of my case, but not really.

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Yes.

5. Are you at war? No.

6. What is your main concern? Preparing for an invasion of Hindustan. Until very recently, my biggest concern was westernizing and modernizing my military, but I've just completed that.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Have been peaceful for a very long time as I westernized. About to launch a large war.

8. Which country are you hating? Hindustan to my southeast.

9. Which country are you fearing? Moscovy has nearly formed Russia and is right on my northern border. Venice hates me to my west, and Great Britain even has two provinces to my northwest. These are all immediate concerns that might pounce on me if I overcommit to Hindustan. Further in, Austria has a HUGE blob in Europe and is a few provinces away from reaching my border by way of Georgia.

10. Who are your allies? Syria to my southwest.

1. Who are you? the Netherlands, formerly known as Holland

2. What year is it?

Strangely not... I forcefully attacked Utrecht and Friesland early on and without claims in order to form the Netherlands quickly.... and I could grab those two while being in war half the HRE

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Yep, 1st or 2nd, depending with Aragon (played by another player)

5. Are you at war? Hell no!

6. What is your main concern? Trying to successfully convert to Reformed Religion.... while I have to change two NI for that, and also go to Noble Republic in order to get the Restrainct of Appeals modifier (coz my king sucks and i have to get it before roughly 1510-1515 i think)... so around -10 hit stabs to absorb while being in overextension

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Being Peaceful...my Free Trade policy doesn't like infamy

8. Which country are you hating? None really: Maybe Portugal if it tries to snatch some colonies I have eyes on... formerly Burgundy, but I did erased it from Earth

9. Which country are you fearing? Aragon and Austria, both played by other people.... one is about to form Spain, while the other is Emperor and vassalized a third of the HRE

10. Who are your allies? My cute swarm of vassals: Aachen, Liege, Barrois, Cleves, Munster, Bremen, Saxe-Lauenburg, Oldenburg, Hesse and Frankfurt

Edit: got Protestantism in 1500...and Reformation in 1501! o_O

I never play Austria. I just dislike them because they allways have ubber generals.

1. Who are you? Byzantium

2. What year is it? 1585

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? No

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Yes

5. Are you at war? No

6. What is your main concern? Colonization of central America and vassalizing the Middle East.

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? Generally peaceful but I attacked in the beginning to gain cores, judea, and southern Italy. Any other land I gained I usually released as a vassal because I don't want to be blobby.

8. Which country are you hating? None.

9. Which country are you fearing? None yet. Burgundy is gigantic, and I decided to not modernize military, so they might be a challenge one day.

10. Who are your allies? Only my vassals: Ragusa, Bosnia, Transylvania, Moldavia, Ukraine, Syria, Hedjaz, and Mamlukes.