• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Insahn said:
ok ive made the onp flag for larry - yes i finally can make flags and shields but i still dunno how to prepare the counters :p

ok here ya go:
shieldonp9rq.png

flagonp4iq.png

but again they're hosted on imageshack so you;ll have to convert it to *bmp files
[Polish translation for larry] pliki sa uploadowane na server imageshacka wiec zeby ich uzyc zmien ich rozszerzenie na bmp lub przekonweryj je na bmp w jakims programie do obrobki grafiki[end of Polish translation for larry]

Very nice :) Can someone please make me a counter for this?

I made a flag for an alternative united china, and found a nice dragon too, but can't figure out how to move the dragon on the flag without having pixel problems.

The flag:
chiflag8hq.png

the dragon:
chidrag5ov.png

and it should be positioned like this:
chipos4il.png

The stars and the sun should have the same golden color as the dragon.(either the dragons or those ones color should be changed)

Please if you manage to create it also make the game flag and counter/shield for it, thanks. :)

Last edited:
Insahn said:
if i missed something remind me about your requests :D
this :)

jorian said:
I made a flag for an alternative united china, and found a nice dragon too, but can't figure out how to move the dragon on the flag without having pixel problems.

The flag:
chiflag8hq.png

the dragon:
chidrag5ov.png

and it should be positioned like this:
chipos4il.png

The stars and the sun should have the same golden color as the dragon.(either the dragons or those ones color should be changed)

Please if you manage to create it also make the game flag and counter/shield for it, thanks. :)

jorian said:

well it'll be hard... i'm an amateur graphic - i can use the templates (like making hoi shields and flags) but when it comes to more advanced things such as your request i'm totally lame :p i'll try to do something but i'm afraid that you'll unfortunatelly have to wait for t-hiddemen's return with this flag :/