• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fizzzay Money said:
another request, could someone please post a picture of Fidel Castro in leader form, need to add to Cuba a little bit earlier

A young revolutionary Castro :D

castro1nw.png

Ayeshteni

Can someone make some skins for me?

I need some for...

ALBANIA
Fullscreen
gcskanderbeg_01.jpg

Albanien1926Skanderbeg.jpg

AlbaniaF.gif

(The eagle should be very large and more at the background)

Sidebar A
albania-Scanderbeg%20GC.jpg

Albania_state_emblem.png

And a text which says:
"Feja e Shqiptarit është Shqiptaria

Topbar
Should just contain the Albanian flag.

Red should be the main colour on Sidebar_A and the fullscreen. The rest is up to you. Thanks ahead!

GREECE

Fullscreen:
athena_athens.jpg

cretanflag.jpg

kopfjust.jpg

Akropolis.jpg

Dikefalos.gif

Sidebar_A
medal.jpg

And a text that goes:
Ελευθερία ή Θάνατος

The main colour of the sidebar_A and the fullscreen should be blue. How you do it is again up to you. ;)

And I need a Greek topbar, too.

Fizzzay Money said:
Hey, he looks pretty good in that picture, as in not an old man near death any day

As long as you like it.

Ayeshteni

Could someone can do this flag for me, please ? :)

240px-Flag_of_Southern_Rhodesia.svg.png

Thanks ! ;)

Can someone make a realistic Nazi German flag and counter set with the 'forbidden' part edited to be an Iron Cross, if that is allowed*, or link me to one if it's been done already? I searched this entire thread and did not see one.

Thanks.

*I do not see why it wouldn't but you never know with these sorts of things, do you?

larry2903 said:
Sorry, my english isn't very good. I need this to puppet-Poland to my aar. I dont know what different flag can by flag of Poland which is puppet of Nazi Germany.
REMOVE YOUR SVASTIKA FLAG!!!

How about using the NOP flag or the one popular among skinheads?

plnop.gif

plnazcc.gif