• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello again, I was wondering if someone had a 13 colonies flag, shield, etc.... or if someone could make one, maybe if you had the "don't tread on me flag"

Hi! :)

Can I have a flag and a shield for all of these please. (Thanks!)

pairreaflag2js.png

av3664rp.gif

Croatia_flag.gif

saudi2cf.png

flag.gif

Could someone post the photoshop template used to create HOI2 shields, and whatever program/methods that are used to created animated flags?

Thanks.

Has anyone got a flag, shield & counter of the Nazi War Flag (not State Flag) in HoI 2 style, please?

I have swastika counters, but not a war flag counter, which I'd like :)

mandead said:
Has anyone got a flag, shield & counter of the Nazi War Flag (not State Flag) in HoI 2 style, please?

I have swastika counters, but not a war flag counter, which I'd like :)

With a 1000 posts one would think that you would know that posting what you are requesting is in violation of the forum rules.

Hi All

My team won the National Unrated Championship at the USCF National High School Tournament over the weekend. The internet at the hotel was crap so I was not able to check in. I am busy now after missing 2 days of school, my Mom is coming to visit, soccer is busy and we have some layoffs to deal with and as teacher's union president it takes much of my time. I may not be online much between now and when shcool gets out in June.

Arimx said:
Hey, can someone please turn this into shields, counters and flags

cross.png

Basically, this is for an event I'm trying to make in which France and Britain become one country (just before they surrendered to Germany, Britain did offer this, France refused). This is if they accept, and they become one country.

Also, can someone please make a skin for this country, using these images;

1510015.gif

Charles20De20Gaulle.gif

sikorski28.jpg

image02.jpg

Anglo-French-essay-blue.jpg

And maybe some of Britain and France Geographically.

If anyone could do this, it would really help a lot. Thanks.

Sounds interesting - can you send me these events & flags, please? :)

jorian said:
Where can i find the REAL WW2 flags from Germany, Japan and Italy? (why didn't paradox include them into the game???)

The game does use real flags from Japan and Italy. Their regimes did not change the traditional flags. Only Germany did, and the game uses its traditional flag. If you want to use the banned Nazi flag, somebody (Lothos I think) has a Germanization pack, which also has the Rising Sun flags. Keep in mind that you won't be able to post any AARs on the forums with the nazi flags, though the Rising Sun is legal.

Disregard my previous posts-I'm going to use the austria-hungary flag made before, and I'd just like a skin for Austria-Hungary. Thanks.

T-hiddemen said:
OK, here is a first stab at the other

ari6.jpg

Okay, I would be really happy if someone could make shield/flag/counter out of this, I don't have either PSP or Photoshop, so I'm kind of screwed in trying to do it myself...